Chapter 2

Times pov:
Once I knew that Sabre was asleep I went back downstairs and existed his house to look for light steve. 'Why would light be angry at Sabre just because he's sleeping!?' I said to myself. Just then I saw the green leader talking to a colorless guard. I walk up to him and asked if we could talk for a minute.
"Have you seen the way light steve treats Sabre?" I asked him. He gave me a confused but concerned look.
"No. Why? Is there something wrong?" He's asks.
"Well when I came back from the time dimension I ran up to Sabre. He looked so tired and he looked as if he hasn't eaten in days, weeks even!" I responded in a worried tone.
Green leader looked as concerned for sabre as I was.
"I was going to find light to 'talk' about it. Do you know where he is by any chance?" I asked
"Oh he's over by the front entrance of the kingdom." Green leader responded.
"Also can you watch over sabre for me? He's in his house asleep right now." I asked before I start walking over to the direction of light steve. "Sure thing!" Green leader responds, running over to Sabres house.

Green leaders pov:
Once I got to Sabres house I let myself inside and closed the door behind me. I walked up the stairs to his room and stood outside his door. I leaned onto the wall beside his door and waited for time to come back or for Sabre to wake up. I heard movement come from inside his room. I stood up straight and knocked on his door.
"You can come in!" I heard his say. I opened the door and walked in his room, shutting the door behind me.
"Oh hey green leader! Where's time?" He asked
"Time is... busy right now but don't worry! He'll be back soon." I responded.
Sabre yawned and stretched his arms up in the air.
"Are you still tired? You can go back to sleep if you are." I said.
Sabre laid back down and fell asleep quickly.
'Wow he must be really tired then.' I said to myself.
Suddenly I hear loud foot steps coming up stairs. The door swings open and something blurry runs past me. I stumbled a little and looked back up to see what or who it was.
...light...
He grabbed Sabres throat making Sabre wake.
"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING-" he screamed at him.
"FINISH THE SENTENCE I DARE YOU!" I yell back at him. 'Why is he acting like this!?'
He turns to me with pure anger in his eyes. I looked back at Sabre, tears running down his face as he tried to pull light Steve's hand off of his throat. Time steve ran into the room and grabbed light by the shirt and through him out of the room.
"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH SABRE LIKE THAT AGAIN AND IF YOU DO OH- OH - OH YOU BETTER PRAY YOU GET TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY." Time threatened light. I walked over to Sabre and sat next to him and tried to comfort him the best I could. I hugged him and he put his head in my chest and sobbed into it.
"Shh it's okay now. No one's going to hurt you anymore. Not if me and time are around." I comforted him. He hugged me more tightly and continued to cry into my chest. I rubbed circles on his back to try and make him relax I little. A few seconds later he fell asleep in my arms. I messed with his hair and closed my eyes soon falling asleep as well.
To Be Continued...
————————————————————————
Hey my wolfie's! I hope you had a merry Christmas! Wolfena out.