「 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 : 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 」

// S p o i l e r , buut, still leaving a ship warning for those who don't have the same interest as I. Heheh ... Sorry :'^
.
Also, this all may seem like a mush of confusing things atm, buuut, everything will make sense soon- //

•❅──────────────✧❅✦❅✧──────────────❅

... Even though the pain had been pushed to the back of her thoughts, that didn't mean it wasn't having its effects - It had drained her of any other movement, anything at all.

For now, her dimmed gaze was low, arms were loosely wrapped around the other still, as even if she'd wanted to, the strength to pull away, just wasn't there ... Hearing too, felt like ringing loud bells in her head at the moment, and probably why, if anything had been said in between, she wouldn't know ...

What she could tell, however, was a faint sense of warmth from the latter, all else ... nothing.

Merely, a slight flinch was given by her once something lightly brushed upon a section of her lower back - the thing had probably reached till there when it'd hit her - causing a return in the sensation of pain, though that was only for a brief second, as the act had subsided after, and she'd gradually returned to that same former state once again. Following soon after, was the other's murmur, low-voiced in every way, "You-u're hurt ..."

She'd heard it, but for now, it didn't matter that much - or, she couldn't react upon it ... neither did she want to move from there in even the littlest of ways; the reason why she ignored the words with the slightest of hums.

However, not everything goes like you want it to be, exactly what happened a few minutes following that, when the male; though gently - yet still pulled away from her, the said action making her stiffen with the paining sense. More so, a groan fairly came out her voice-box, alongside the draining feeling of having to keep her head up without support. She allowed for it to lower, kept her dimmed-flickering optics to the ground in between.

The placement of a hand just aside her head caused her to tilt it in the direction, more in a way of loosening the burden upon it ... Her eyes eventually mustered the strength to look up to the other, a moment just staying locked with the deep-blue ones of the ursine, until eventually lowering again as that energy too just, faded.

Few moments after, was when the male cooed a faint enough, "Let's ge-et you fixe-ed up." ...

•·.·'‿‿‿‿'·.·•

... Wherever she'd been brought to, was much warmer than the previous place, and not so dark either ... As she slowly gathered the sense of her surroundings, the somewhat blurry vision allowed for her to only figure the area to be a sort of archive - there were looming vertical rectangular structures, seeming to be shelves and shelves of important files - she didn't recall this being in the pizzeria; it was most possibly someplace else, or maybe it wasn't; doubtful.

Gradually having her sight return to focus, she noticed a warm-toned lamp in one corner - its light filling in the room equally, enough for everything to be seen clearly. The place was musky, in a way.

... She'd been powered off after being told that her damage would be repaired, as a measure to make sure that she didn't feel even the slightest of pain during everything. Awaking in a different venue was at least merely confusing, if not a lot ... Next came the thought of what time it was, at which she looked around for a clock of any sort; which, well ... there wasn't any there. She did reckon it could've been a long while, as the pain in her lower torso, wasn't there anymore, or again, the time could've been lesser, but she didn't know.