6. Tyler x Kali Uchis

Kali had on a tight fitting red thong bikini set on,

their curvy body on display as she moved her hips to Sticky by Ravyn Lenae, the Latina singing along with Jorja, buzzed off a few cocktails.

Tyler could not stop from staring at her ass, she had become thicker in all the right places, but he noticed the peach polish on her toenails, his eyes drawn to her soft feet.

Man. Since when did Kali get THIS damn fine?

His best friend Rakim sat in a lounge chair next to his, lifting his black sunglasses to smile at Tyler, before waving at Kali.

"Bro, chill!"

"What? You the one looking at Kali like Joe Goldberg in front of ev'rybody, nigga!"

Tyler sighed, Rakim snickering his ugly laugh. Rakim had his attention focused on Jorja, wondering what Drake was moping about on his album.

"I am not,"

"You cannot lie for shit, bruh bruh."

"Whatever, nigga."

"Look, why don't you just...go up to her like a normal person?"

"I just...Kali and I are homies."

"Homies wanna eat their homie ass?"

"Yeah, like we do-"

"SHUT UP, TYLER!"

Rakim shouted, smacking Tyler's arm. Tyler laughed, getting the courage to go talk to Kali, praying to God his boner wouldn't show in his GOLF flame patterned swim trunks.

"Hiiii, Tyler!"

"Hey, wassup?"

"Not much, Jorja and I are enjoying the vibes, you get itttt?"

"Right. How much have you been drinking?"

"Only a glass...or 6, divided by 27,"

Kali slurred, her arm slung around Jorja's waist, holding her body up steady.

"Yeah, you're done for today, ma."

Tyler told Kali, concerned for the petite Blonde. Kali huffed, squealing as Tyler gave her a piggyback into his Mansion.

He carefully laid her on the plush black couch, her limbs hanging all sorts of ways.

One leg draped off the side, leaving her legs practically open. Control yourself Tyler. Relax. The girl is drunk as HELL.

"That was sooo, fun..."

"Yeah, yeah, anyways I'mma bring you some water. Just stay here and rest for a while, mkay?"

"Okay, Dad!"

Kali called, sarcastically. Tyler raised an eyebrow, disappearing to the large modern Kitchen, bringing a glass of Water with 2 ice cubes inside.

"Drink this."

"Awww, bestieeeee. I love it when you take care of me,"

Kali mumbled, shifting up on the couch. She ran a hand across her chest, her finger playing with the knot  on her thong bikini bottom.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Tyler panicked, covering his erection with a couch cushion, Kali giggling as she took the man's larger hand, bringing it to her mouth, sucking two of his fingers.

"Hmmm, I saw you looking at me out...there..."

"Just checking on you, das all."

"You can check my pussy since you wanna play Doctor today,"