𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

CW: weapons, implied fighting scene, violence, injuries, blood, gore, adult language
Word count: 1510

•••

Wordlessly, she glanced up at the trees, spotting two boys crouched down, hidden between the branches, weapons out.

Ah, how foolish of her.

It was an ambush, after all.

She glanced at Dream, whose axe was already drawn out.

"You might want to take a little flight, Aren. It'll be quick."

She murmured to him and he flew up to the sky, away from the fight.

Two boys jumped down on the ground, landing on their feet with a soft 'thud', surrounding her.

One was short, dressed in a cyan shirt, dark pants and combat boots, his brown hair was disheveled and white rimmed goggles with black lenses sat atop his hair.

George, she assumed.

The second one had raven black hair, messy, his strands of hair were kept away from his dark brown eyes by the white bandana he wore.

His outfit consisted of two colours: black and white.

Sapnap.

The Dream team altogether.

Y/n huffed out a sigh, drawing out her axe from it's case as well and gripping it firmly.

"Surrender. Resistance is futile. There's no way you're winning against us. Just join me."

She didn't respond, only waiting for them to make the first move before a sigh of annoyance escaped Dream.

"Get her."

Dream commanded, voice lacking any emotion.

She scoffed at them and just then, the duo lunged at her, swinging their weapons.

Y/n evaded all of their blows effortlessly, striking back with as much force.

Metal clashed against each other, fiery sparks flying everywhere from the harsh impact, ringing of metal and grunts of pain filled the air.

The fight didn't last long though, and now, both of boys were laying on the ground, bleeding and groaning in pain, weapons knocked out of their hands while Y/n remained unscratched and utterly calm.

"You're not that bad, didn't expect you to actually beat them. Well, now then..."

He tilted his head to the side, grinning under the mask, swinging the axe over his shoulder.

"Amuse me. Show me what are you capable of."

No more words were spoken after that moment, only clash of axes pierced the tensed air.