𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢

A/n: Surprise?       

𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢
𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭
𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚: CamTuMai9 EricaPetecio ItswizzyAntipuesto takeomi_reiiiii Fenris-2 putrimili1

𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚: CamTuMai9 EricaPetecio ItswizzyAntipuesto takeomi_reiiiii Fenris-2 putrimili1

His knuckles were bloody, red descending through his fingers and hitting the ground. Opening his home's door, all (y/n) wanted to do was to fix his two or three broken fingers and go to sleep. His house was dark, every light off until he turned the living room's on. The same place as always, his home, but he felt slightly lonely.

Walking to his room, (y/n) got the metal box under his bed, sat on the mattresses, taking his shirt off with certain difficulty, and opened the box, getting the bandages and the alcohol.

- Ok, just three fingers. Easy. - He whispered, encouraging himself.

Biting his bottom lip, he took his pointing finger with the other hand and with a heavy breath, moved it from its weird angle, grunting at the pain that ran through him. He did the same thing with the other two, and proceed to wrap the bandages on them, with the intention of protecting them from future fractures.

Getting the alcohol, he put it on some cotton and started to apply it on his other bruises, not wishing to get an infection. He was concentrated on the task when a voice gained his attention.

- Every time I show up here, you have new bruises. - Wakasa said, not having his iconic lollipop on his mouth. Unlike usual, he wasn't wearing his gang clothes, and instead, was wearing normal ones. - Don't you get tired of getting beaten up?

- You have to stop entering my house out of nowhere. - (y/n) said, ignoring the male's provocations.

- You leave your spare key in the same place since 7th grade. It kind of makes me lose interest in knocking. - Wakasa was simple, going to sit beside (y/n) on his bed. - So, how did you get those?

- Met the Haitani brothers and their fellows on the way home. Something about them wanting a threesome. - (l/n) explained, still tending for his bruises.

- So you... - The white-haired male was surprised, a weird feeling bothering his chest.

- I'm kidding. - He said with a sly smile, which made Imaushi feel better, and he wasn't sure why. - But if you think I'm in a bad state, should've seen them.

- I know you can take care of yourself. I teach you for a reason. - Wakasa smiled slightly, approaching (y/n) a bit more, and helping him patch up correctly.