Chapter 3 (Confession)

Lust's mind:I'm so nervous what if she reject me.No,No matter what happens I will accept it. If it wasn't for the cre... 

Lust pov
Hey Sam ...um here."Gives a Eevee doll" "Sam:Aw it cute Lust thank you" Sam can we talk about something.I want to apologize."Sam:Don't worry Lust I understand that you like to touch my... You know." Wait you where a wake?"Sam:Yes,but I really enjoyed it I love how gentle your paw are."Oh my Sam there is something I want to tell you and I can't keep it silence anymore...
I..." Sam:Go on" I love you. I been feeling sad that I like Gluttony but I developed feeling for you Samuel" Sam:Lust calm down I understand." " Sam gives Lust a kiss" "Sam:I love you too.You were there when I needed you.I don't know how to return the favor. But thank you for being with me."Sam "Lust start to cry next to Sam" "$am:There Lust I know it's hard but."Thank you Samuel your are my everything."Sam blush" " Both share a passionate kiss"
Gluttony pov
Aw they got together I have Wrath and Lust have Sam. Look like everything is..."Karma:um Gluttony what are you doing." um nothing I was observing..."Karma:What are you obser... Oh look like my plan work." What does that mean?"Karma:look like Lust got what he wanted."Aw he deserves it
Lust pov
"Sam:Lust can we go to the park tomorrow"oh yes I would I love to go with you.
(Writer To be honest I just cut it from here but hey what the hell let's keep writing)
The next day
Sam pov
I put my favorite shirt and walk with Lust.We walk around,talking and eat maybe some street food. I know Lust is the quiet type but he bought use some ice cream we lick each others side to the point our tongue touch each other and share a passionate kiss.We both keep walking until I realized ah Lust I drop my room card."Lust:Oh no where did you... Oh it over there " Oops silly me. Ah!
Lust pov
Oh my where is Sam as I walk where his card is and picks it up and see Sam being beaten up by a group of fire type Pokemon. Oh dear what going on here. "Monferno:What do you want wanna fight." Actually yes. "Sam:Lust run away." "Sam is now out cold" "Monferno:why you little..."Monferno head explode" Oh my I made a mess."the remaining Monferno:What the what happen." Look like someone head will also be chop off. "Monferno runs away". I pick up Sam and clean all the mess the and for the dead Monferno let's say he is gone forever same with the blood everywhere. I carry Sam and go back to the motel/hotel while I  try to heal him. Sam don't worry your fine.