Chapter 1

Qi Yi is an ordinary young man with a small two-bedroom apartment. He does not have a formal job and likes to work part-time everywhere.

    The only difference between him and others is that he can see ghosts in his eyes.

    The ghost spirit remaining after death, the ghost spirit derived from the evil thoughts of the human heart, the ghost spirit condensed by hatred, the ghost spirit attached to objects, the ghost spirit indicating bad luck... People with ghost spirit either have bad intentions and debts; or mold. Everything went wrong again and again.

    Qi Yi and Qi Yi's ancestors all possess the special physique to dissolve ghosts, and their lives have been smooth and disaster-free, but none of their family members can live beyond thirty-five years old. The so-called decline in luck, everything in the world has a price.

.Qi Yi didn’t know who his mother was. His father had him when he was twenty, and he died when he was twelve. Reunion with children and grandchildren, enjoy their old age. Originally, he wanted to take Qi Yi away, but Qi Yi did not agree, but promised to visit him abroad regularly.

    Qi Yi did not go to university, but chose to enter society early. He knows that his life is not long, so he spends every day very seriously, constantly trying new things, enjoying the joy and sense of accomplishment of learning and improving various skills.

    The city is prosperous, feasting, and ghostly. Many people are well-dressed and successful in their careers, but they are haunted by ghosts and have grievances in their hearts. Qi Yi watched too much and got used to it. How many people in the world can live as easily as he does? How many people can have no complaints about life? .When there is grievance, there will be ghostly energy, and when there is murderous intent, there will be blood. It's just that some ghosts can fade away, and some will accumulate more and more.

    "Alright." Qi Yi inserted a few chocolate bars and said with a smile, "Today's serving is all completed."

    Sister Su leaned at the counter, looking at the beautiful and delicious cakes on the table, and sighed: "Xiao Yiyi, why don't you want to work as a full-time cake chef in the old sister's shop?"

    "Isn't that good?" Making pastries at the Rainbow House is one of his part-time jobs, with a 15% commission for each pastry. The little cakes he made are very popular, and they will be sold out every time they are new. This is also the reason why Sister Su is particularly resentful. She obviously has such a good craftsmanship, and the salary she offers him is not low, but he just doesn't want to be full-time.

    At this time, the door ding dong sounded, and a man walked into the Rainbow House.

    Qi Yi turned his back to the door and suddenly felt a strong ghost air. .I couldn't help turning his head and looking at him. He was a tall man in a suit and leather shoes. He looked majestic and had an extraordinary bearing, but his eyes were dull and gloomy, which made people daunting.

    Sister Su's back chilled, her face stiffened, and politely asked: "What do you need, Mr.?"

    "One tiramisu and two mousses, Ms. Pei ordered." The man's voice was as cold as his.

    "It turned out to be Ms. Pei." Ms. Pei is an old customer of Qi Yi, and she visits it several times a month. However, it was the first time that this man had been seen by a driver before.

    After receiving the receipts, Sister Su properly packed the cake and handed it to the man.

    Qi Yi was secretly frightened by the side. The ghost spirit in this man was so strong that even a normal person would feel it, and it would not be possible to form it within two or three hundred years. .But the man in front of him is definitely not more than thirty years old, and he looks righteous, not like a wicked person.