Chapter 9

Song Yuxun was sitting in his car and found that he couldn't start the car, it seemed to be broken.

    He checked the time and decided to take a ride to the signing location, after all, being late is not his style.

    Walked out of the community, waited for a while on the side of the road, and got a taxi. Song Yuxun reported his address, and the driver drove him to his destination.

    The car drove for about forty minutes, and there was a traffic jam on the way.

    "What's the matter?" Song Yuxun asked.

    "I don't know, I'll go see it." The driver got out of the car and asked about the situation. He came back and told Song Yuxun, "The bridge in front has collapsed. It is said that several cars have fallen off the bridge. I don't know if there are any dead people."

    "When did it happen?" Song Yuxun asked again, "Can we change our course?"

    "Just ten minutes ago, it is estimated that it will be blocked for a long time.".The driver said depressed, "Brother, if you are in a hurry, I'm afraid you have to go to another road and get a ride again."

    "Okay, thank you." Song Yuxun gave the money and got out of the car and left.

    This small accident did not affect Song Yuxun's signing. He invited the editor to have lunch, and then returned to the residence with the signed contract.

    Seeing his car, he opened the hood and found nothing wrong, so he went up again and tried to start the car. Who knew it was successfully started this time.

    "Really, isn't this good? How can I not start when I go out?" Song Yuxun muttered angrily and funny, suddenly, his face turned pale and his expression frozen.

    Yin Shu has to work overtime tonight. After Qi Yi delivered dinner, he asked Song Yuxun and Malt to come to his home for dinner, and by the way to celebrate his successful signing.

.During the meal, it happened to be broadcast on the TV about the collapse of the bridge today. It has been confirmed that five people have died and dozens of people have been injured. The traffic has been congested for seven hours before slowly recovering.

    Song Yuxun said with lingering fear: "Today I almost became one of the people in the accident."

    "what happened?"

    Song Yuxun then recounted what happened today, and finally sighed: "If it wasn't for my car to start suddenly, I wouldn't have just escaped the collapse of the bridge because it was delayed for more than ten minutes."

    Qi Yi smiled and said, "Brother Song is very lucky."

    After avoiding this disaster, the ghost spirit on his body has faded, and people are very happy in happy events, and there will be no more serious accidents. Of course, small disasters are always inevitable.

    Song Yuxun laughed and clinked glasses with Qi Yi.

.Malt put his front paws on Qi Yi's legs and leaned in to smell them.

    Qi Yi removed his dog's head to prevent it from touching the tableware.

    Song Yuxun smiled and said, "Malt kisses you more than I do to me, and I don't know who is its owner."

    Malt groaned and gave his owner a pleased look.

    Samoyed is known as the smiling angel, smiling at all times and with a very good temper. Of course, it is a different matter to face Yin Shu, he is a man who can turn angels into demons in an instant.