Ich Medicine For Saltwater Fish

If you have a saltwater tank, you have most likely experienced some type of marine ich issue. This means that you need to know what marine ich is and what causes it in order to fight against it. This is a type of parasite that affects only saltwater fish and develops below the skin and gills. This type of parasite on saltwater fish ich often results in white spots on the body of the fish. However, it is important to note that the white spots are not the marine ich parasite. These white spots are simply a symptom of the parasite and a reaction to the body of the fish.

ICH 350

This parasite is the enemy and you must have a better understanding of it. This type of parasite is classified as an ecotoparasite. This means that there has to be a fish in the tank for the parasite to exist. The marine ich is a parasite that has about 4 different stages during its life cycle. However, if a tank has been infected, all 4 different forms can exist at any given moment. However, you can kill the parasite and remove all forms from your tank. Marine ich can be destroyed.

The 4 different forms can be easier identified as stages. The Tomont stage of marine ich involves the parasite latching on to the substrate and reproducing. This type of stage can range from 3 days to 27. The length of this stage is determined by the temperature of the water within the tank. The Theront stage is the second form and involves the parasite hatching and swimming in the tank. The marine ich parasite is trying to find fish and it will die within 2 days if it does not attach to a fish. This stage lasts The Trophant stage of marine ich is an adult stage of this parasite and involves feeding on the fish for 3 to 6 days. The final stage is the free swimming stage after the marine ich has fallen off of the fish.

No Sick Fish - Order Medicine

Velvet 350
Pop Eye 350 ( Pop eye fish treatment medicine)
Ulcer 350

Marine ich disease is caused by a single-celled organism scientifically known as Cryptocaryon irritans. Many aquarists also know this disease as white spot or crypt. Marine white spot disease also has a fresh water cousin known also referred to as Ick. The two diseases are not related as they are caused by completely different organisms although the symptoms are very similar. This article will show you how to get rid of marine ich safely and without causing harm to your other reef inhabitants. But first we need to know what fish medicine Ich really is, before we can treat it.

This life cycle explains why aquarists sometimes think they’ve gotten rid of Ick only to see it come back after a few days. Many new reef keepers treat the tank when the protozoa are at the feeding (Trophont) stage and stop treatment when the visible signs of infection are gone. To completely eliminate ich No Sick Fish recommends following through with the treatment until the disease is completely eradicated from your tank. Failure to follow though will increase your chances of your tank getting re-infected.

Copper, formalin and quinine based solutions have been used to treat tanks against ich, but the problem with these products is that they will also kill most other reef inhabitants. These solutions will kill your invertebrates, live rock and sand and even the natural beneficial bacteria that break down waste.

No Sick Fish has the only reef safe ich treatment that can be applied directly to the infected aquarium without causing harm to other marine life in the tank. Get our No Sick Fish Ich Treatment today and get your tank back in shape.