Bepsi

Navajo quickly runs to quickly grab a box of Pepsi before someone else can grab it before her.

Most of it was sold out already due to some rez kids visiting the area. She quickly makes her way out of the store after paying for the Pepsi and heads back to her house.

"Hey, you're back!" Navajo Nations says, nodding in acknowledgment.

"Hey. I got the Pepsi you wanted." Navajo says, putting the box down on the kitchen floor.

"How much was left?" Navajo Nation asks.

"Like three." Navajo says.

"Dang..." Navajo Nation mutters. "Anyone else have the same problem-?"

They are interrupted when the door in suddenly slammed open by West Apache.

"What the actual hell?! There's no Pepsi on the shelves!" She shouts.

"Holy shit." Navajo mutters. "There's none left?"

"Nope, all gone." West Apache groans.

"Same here." East Apache says, hopping through one of the windows.

Navajo suddenly notices the two other tribes were somewhat crouched down, looking ready to tackle someone. She squints with suspicion.

"Why are you two here during this?" She questions. Neither of the Apaches say anything, remaining crouched.

They quickly charge for the Pepsi box. Navajo takes to holding it above her head as she looks down on them. They reach for the box, but to no avail as Navajo Nation helps to push them away.

"Oh hell no you don't!" Navajo Nations shouts before turning to a different room. "CR!"

Colorado River dives into the room an tackles West Apache to the floor as Navajo kicks down East Apache.

The three Navajos back away as the Apaches get back up to try and grab the box again.

This battle has only just begun.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
This kinda thing has definitely happened a few times lol

Colorado River and Navajo Nation are reservations (reservations are personified due to sovereignty, though they're usually sickly because the reservations actually suck for the people on them)