THE PLOT

Smith: Yo you heard what happened to Donnie the other day over there at Karats?
Joe: Yeah I've been hearing some rumors. It's been a lot of rumors floating around lately.
Smith: Say somebody came in and mased him. Took the bag and left the jewelry there for sale.
Joe: Oh yeah I heard they held him at gun point. Either way they say he had some major cash inside of that bag.
Smith: Who ever it was knew exactly what they was doing because they didn't touch the cash register or jewelry.
Joe: Yeah... Well it wasn't none of my people's cause we would've took everything. Tell em Ceasar.
Ceasar: You got that right.
Joe: What about Rodney? You know he use to run with Donnie back in the day. I heard he have been buying a lot of toys lately.
Smith: Nah, I got eyes on Rodney he wouldn't even dare to do nothing like that.
Joe: Yeah! Well sometimes those are the ones who you got to watch.
Smith: Well either way we won't get to the bottom of this until we see what's on that camera.
The phone call
Rodney: Yo!
Donnie: What's up yo? This Donnie.
Rodney: Oh yeah, what's up with you?
Donnie: I ain't doing to well. I need to hold a couple thousand.
Rodney: What! I ain't heard from you since you got Karats. Not a hello, fuck you or nothing. Now all of a sudden you need to hold some money.
Donnie: Look I know man I apologize. I've been busy.
Rodney: And......
Donnie: Listen I just got robbed a couple of days ago. All I have left is some re up money from the cash register. That ain't even enough to get a strap.
Rodney: Wait, wait, wait, slow down, hold up. I thought we all had a truce.
Donnie: Yeah well I thought the same thing until the other day. I have it all on camera if you want to come check it out.
Rodney: Let me get this straight. You got robbed on your own territory?
Donnie: I was in the shop when it happened. According to the truce Karats supposed to be untouchable. I know how crazy things sound right now, but I can't trust nobody.
Rodney: Alright. I got you yo. But you better not be fucking me.
Donnie: Absolutely not.
Rodney
Damn this shit is crazy. Donnie and I go way back. We use to hustle a little weed small time together before we both moved up to sailing crack. He was around when I bought my first car, shot my first gun, shit probably done shared some of the same girls with me. We got our establishments from sailing drugs. I got mine first. I opened up a weed dispensary shop. It wasn't until years later when I helped Donnie invest into Karats. He was always into jewelry in stuff. Only problem was he was too busy purchasing jewelry to look cool instead of making an investment off of it. Then he finally grew up. Before all of this business shit we've been through a lot with each other. We use to beef with Rosanne and Build Bridge over territory. Until one day Smith, Joe, Donnie, and I decided to call a truce. The truce agreement was we all supposed to come together, cut out the violence, and put a little money in the put for the city and payroll. We gotta keep the cops off of our back. Back then the police was our number one problem. Truth is we wasn't doing nothing but wasting money and killing each other with all of this war shit anyway so we put it all behind us. Or at least I thought so, because now it sounds like to me somebody trying to start another war up. In this business it's never too late to get too greedy. Trust me if they can find away to take all this shit from us they would. It's been years since something like this happened especially to one of us. We matured up and left all that violence shit to the young ones. If we did decide to rob or hurt anyone it wasn't supposed to be one of our own Yan I mean. I'm still kind of sketchy though. The story Donnie just told me over the phone sounds like a inside job to me. You know it just wasn't adding up. Im going to have to see that tape. Rodney gun cock back.