S3 || CHAPTER 5

The Flayed

Falling. That's all that was happening at the moment... and screaming. A lot of it. Steve was screaming, so was Erica, so was Robin, so was your brother and so were you.

"Shit! Shit!" Dustin screamed from the top of his lungs as he tried to stop the room by pressing literally any button in the wall.
"We're going down! We're going down!" Steve yelled, holding onto a box. "No fucking shit, Steve!" you yelled back at him. "Why don't this buttons work?!" Dustin screamed, still trying to achieve something by pressing all the buttons.

Erica went to press the buttons with Dustin, as if it wasn't what he was doing already. And all of you were panicking "Come on, press something! Just press the button!" Steve screamed at Dustin. "What do you think he's doing?!" you screamed back him.

And all of the sudden, it stopped. Abruptly. All of you fell to the ground. You were dizzy and hurt from the fall. "Fuck" you groaned at the pain, on your body by the sudden movement of the room, crashing your body to the ground. Or that's what at least you thought you had fallen on to, until you heard someone else groan in pain. "My groin." Steve was under you "Your knee, it fell on my groin." Well shit. You thought. "Sorry" you said, leaning back and falling, this time, on the ground.

"Is everyone okay?" Robin asked, as Dustin was helping you stand up. "Yeah, I'm great, now that I know that Russians can't design elevators!" Steve yelled as he made his way to the buttons on the wall.

"I think we've clearly established that those buttons don't work" Robin pointed out. "They're buttons. They have to do something" Steve said, trying to convince himself that we were going to get out that way. "Unless you have a key card I think we're kind of stuck here" you said looking next to buttons on the wall. "What?" Steve questioned, looking at you. "Same as the door, I guess. We need a key card to operate the room" you said, walking to the card slide machine.

"Oh, my God" Steve sighed, pushing his hair back in frustration. "Just so you nerds are aware, I'm supposed to be spending the night at Tina's, and Tina always covers for me. But if I'm not home for Uncle Jack's party tomorrow and my mom finds out you three are responsible, she's gonna hunt you down, one by one, and slit your throat" Erica said, as if she was scolding all of us. That made Steve snap out "I don't care about Tina! Or Uncle Jack's party! You mom is not gonna be able to find us if we are dead in a Russian elevator!" Erica just looked at him in confusion, for some reason, as if trying to process who was scolding who now.

"Hey" Dustin called out "What if we climbed out?" he pointed out at the duct on the ceiling.

Steve helped Dustin go out of the elevator up to the top, and later he climbed up as well. "So?" you said loudly, and Steve popped his head through "Unless you want to climb what it could almost be the mount Everest, then no." he said in a sarcastic tone. "Oh, come on" you sighed in frustration.

Dustin and Steve came down again. "Now what?" you asked Steve, as if he could give you an answer. "I don't know" he said, looking at all of you. "Let's try to get some sleep, and we'll think of something out in the morning" Robin suggested. "That actually sounds like a plan, I'm tired as fuck." you said. "Fine. We'll go to sleep, and then we'll figure something out. This thing has to open sooner or later anyway" Steve said looking around the room, hands in his hips.

You were leaned against the wall, and Dustin had already fallen asleep on your lap without noticing. Erica and Robin were also asleep, but you and Steve weren't.