1

Have you ever got stuck in a routine? A vicious cycle of comfort? If you said no I'd ask you to think again. Every morning I wake up. Make coffee with my 7 year old coffee maker that always tastes just a bit off. Catch the bus to work. Spend my nine to fives clacking away on a computer, taking phone calls, paperwork, real colorful stuff. Take the bus back. Sleep. Wake up. Drink coffee. Take the bus. Do super important work! Bus ride back. Sleep. Wake. Coffee. Yawn. Yawn. Sleep. Yawn. Yawn. Yes you get it. I am what I call sleepy people. I wake up just to do boring things so I can sleep at night. Sleepy people don't do much.
  Most of the time while I am carrying out my daily routine I see sleepy people on the way. Our routines frighteningly similar yet we live completely different lives. Sometimes in the whirring of the aircon fan I hear things-My thoughts jumping between the blurred lines of why I'm doing this to myself or how insignificant I truly am. I don't doubt that my job is... "important" but is it all I'm born for? There are millions of sleepy people just like me, why am I here? Alive? Is sustenance and survival the only reason why I'm breathing? Whatever, I really need to finish this project tomorrow, I have to go to bed.