Chapter 10 - The aftermath

Hey guys, welcome to a new chapta. Anyways, just informing that thoughts will still be in italics but I'll add quotation marks to them. Ex: "What is happening?"

Enjoy the chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

---- IZUKU POV ----

I begin to open my eyes, looking around, the only thing I can see it's black. And my vision is also blurry.

"Where am I?"

"Hello?! anyone here?" I try to yell, but only a muffled voice comes out.

"Why can't I even speak? what's happening?!"

While I was panicking, I see a portal forming right in front of my eyes, and a person wearing a black mask and an elegant dress comes out of it. Who is oddly familiar.

"Hold on, I recognise this guy, ALL FOR ONE?!" I mentally yell

"Indeed, my dear Izuku. I am happy to see you, it's been a while..." He says, while exiting the portal.

The portal closes, and each second that passes I see him coming near me. I attempt to run or move away, but nothing. I can't move at all.

"I didn't even talk, how did he answer me?"   I thought, trying to understand how could he even read my mind.

"It's simple, you should know that I have many quirks. But, you must also have noticed that this isn't reality." He still says, while still approaching me.

"Great, you can read my mind. Anyways, what do you want All For One? If you are here to attempt to make me become a villain ,I'll spare your time, It's a big no." 

"Oh such non-sense, I am just here to talk young man. Maybe we can talk about your quirk, which is oddly the replica of mine. Do you ever wonder why you have it?" He asks.

"I... I don't know. I always wondered how could I be the only person in the world to actually have your same quirk..."

"Well, I could explain it to you, but our time is running out. Today I only came here to introduce myself and congratulate you for what you have done in that facility, you've got yourself a couple of quirks now. Anyway, we'll see eachother soon Izuku, have a good day..." He says.

Another portal begins to summon, and he walks back into it. While my vision becomes always more blurry...

...

I begin to slowly open my eyes, and now I can actually see something. I see my room, or to be precise, I see the floor. I stand up, and start to search for my alarm, as I needed to begin early workout. After finding it, it reads "5:30AM".

"Seems a good time to eat breakfast and begin my morning workout." I think, while I begin to search in my wardrobe for some workout clothes. After finding something suitable, I exit from my room, and see my mom cooking breakfast.

"Hey goodmorning mom, why are you up so early?" I ask, while looking at her.

"Oh hello sweetie, I couldn't sleep so I began to cook breakfast, I assume you are starting your workout?" She asks curiously.

"Yep." I reply, while sitting on the couch.

After eating, I bid my mom farewell, and start my usual run. In the meantime, I try to figure out if that dream was actually true...

|||| TIME SKIPPO MOMENT ||||

One week has passed since me and Ocha confessed to eachother, we have been heading out together a couple of times. The principal also gave our class a week of rest to recuperate from that attack. In the meantime, I worked on my confidence and started to call Ochako Ocha or mochi, as I think it's cute nickname, and it reminds me of her sweet obsession.