Mia's Marriage

Dodge
I found out that I am being called back to active duty and I have fallen in love with Mia Grey. She and I have been seeing each other every day since we met. She stays at my home and now with this is happening and I don't want to leave her. I found a place to buy and get our wedding and an engagement ring made. I can't take her with me this time. But I want her to have my name and be my wife. Mrs Dodge Sullivan I called to see how long it takes to get married here in Seattle. I ask mr Carrick Grey for Mia's hand in marriage. He listens to me and give me his blessings. He knows everything and suggest if I want I can have Christian get his pilots to fly us to Vegas to get married in a very short time. He said he can call him and have him get back to me.
Mia
Dodge called me and told me he needed to ask me something and needed an answer quickly. He came to my doctors office and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I said yes and he slipped the ring on my finger. Then he said he wanted to fly to Vegas and do it right away, he explained he was called back to active duty and wanted me to marry him right away he had to kea e in less than a week.
Dodge
She was called and had to go and get checked out. I told her to call me and let me know what she decides about Vegas. I told her I called her dad and got his blessing and he gave it and suggested asking Christian for use of his jet and pilots. So her father is making the arrangements just in case. I told her to pack a bag and be ready in three hours time if she wants to marry before I leave that is.
Mia
I tell him okay and follow the nurse into the exam room. She has me give her a ruined sample to check if I am pregnant before I get my shot again. I am in shock even before I am told I can't get the shot because I am pregnant. I follow the doctors orders and pull my panties off and skirt up and put the paper gown on so they can check me with that internal wand to see how far along I am. I am three weeks along. He got me pregnant on our first night. Dr Samuels finally gets my attention and hands me things to read and gives me a prescription for something and  has me schedule another appointment. I get everything and I go find mom and then go to her office and wait for her. She walks in and sees my face and hugs me and asks me what's wrong.
Grace
Mia is white as a ghost and I know something is wrong and I hug her and try to get her to talk to me. She tells me Dodge asked her to marry him and she said yes, but he then wants to fly to Vegas to marry him right away because he has been called back to active duty. Then she tells me the best news ever, she us three weeks pregnant. I ask her if she wants to marry Dodge in Vegas?
Mia
I do, but I am frightened mom, what if he doesn't come back? I love him, but can I handle him being in danger all the time? What about the baby?
Grace
We will all be here for you Mia, when are you going, because I think you want to marry him. You just have to decide if this will make you both happy, it will make him happy. I can't decide for you and you don't have much time to decide. My phone rings, it is your father he is asking me to find you, do you want to ask him what he thinks about it all?
Carrick
Grace says Mia is with her and I talk to Mia and she tells me that Dodge has told her and she has a couple hours to decide and pack for Vegas, but she us also three weeks pregnant. I tell her given the fact they love each other and she say yes, then leave out the part where she us pregnant and decide if she wants to marry him knowing he will be heading into battle?
Mia
I want to marry him and have our baby with his last name. I am frightened for him though. but I want you both to go with us to Vegas please.
Carrick
Okay I will let Christian know we will be going along as well, anyone else you want there?
Mia
All of our family please. Mom calls on her office line and cancels her appointments and we go pack for Vegas. She calls Elliott and Kate and we get everyone to join us on the flight Ray and Carla come as well to be there for Dodge and me.
Dodge
We are finally in the jet and Christian has made all the arrangements and Mia has told me our great news about being pregnant. She said she is three weeks along and I smile and say I guess I am pretty potent to get you pregnant on the first try.
We arrive and Mia has picked out a dress for our wedding and we have the wedding in the suite we will be staying in until I have leave for home and then the base.
Mia
We are really getting married Anastasia and Kate are taking photos and so are the others as we say our I do's and we kiss. I throw the bouquet to the server, since all my family are married already. We dance the dances typical at the weddings and have a meal and everyone says good bye and we spend the night in Vegas and fly back after breakfast the next morning. Dodge takes me to fill out all the necessary papers for being his wife and dependent and they give me a military ID and all the papers I will need for anything else. I hear everything and they keep telling me things, Dodge finally says I can get these done and get them to you in an hour, my wife is kind of jet lagged.
Dodge
I fill them out as I ask the questions and we finally turn them back in. I ask her if she wants to live at my home or live with her parents? I own my home, but she hasn't lived away from her parents, so she will need to be added to my accounts and we don't have very long to do that. So we turn the papers in and they give us copies of everything and send us on our way, I take her to the bank and add her to all my accounts and ,unlock box. Then I contact my utilities and add her name to them. Then add her to the storage locker. Add her as someone who can talk about my car loans and my life insurance needs changed as well my will needs to be changed so I have Carrick do that for us and he calls a notary and we are all set. Everything else is left to Ray, Carla or Anastasia. They will hand it over tonMia if anything happens to me.
My last hours with Mia is filling out paperwork. I want more, so I make love to her in our home and She drives me to the airport to catch the military transport.
Mia
I love you and come home safely that's an order from your wife.
Dodge
Yes ma'am I love you too take care of you and our baby.