Part 21 - January

Dear Y/n L/s
I am emailing you as we would like you to be a part of our new series Brooklyn nine nine. We have a role for one of Rosa Diaz's love interests and think that you would be a perfect fit.

Dan Goor

I read the email and im shocked. They had offered me to come onto the show last year but with everything that happened with Mark, I wasn't able to take that opportunity. obviously i had to accept, responding to the email almost instantly, i didn't care if i sounded too excited i had always loved the show and i wasnt going to pass up an opportunity to work with such a wonderful cast.

Once i had responded i returned myself back into the real world getting out of bed to feed myself and oreo for breakfast. looking out of my apartment i saw the streets of new york already filled with people rushing to work ready for the start of the week. I remember before i started my acting career working 9 5 in an office 5 days a week and spending my weekend sleeping and having a few drinks to get ready for the same routine.

i was broken out of my daydream with Oreo jumping up at me to go out for a walk. Quickly getting dressed putting on my gym leggings and sports top, paired with my black nike jacket, taking this opportunity to go for a run. i grabbed his lead off my coat hanger clicking it onto his collar and wrapping the rest around my waist.

~~

'its great to finally meet you y/n im a big fan' i was greeted by Andy Samburg as soon as i had entered the set. i flew out yesterday.

' im a big fan of yours'

'y/n glad to see you on time, did you recieve your script?' Dan had asked me walking towards me.

' i did thank you i was reading over it on the plane last night.'

After all of the friendly welcomes and introductions we got to work straight away starting to film for the episode. I was brought in to fill the role of Rosa's new girlfriend who she would be bringing to the precinct. My character was the polar opposite of Diaz, who made jokes constantly her personality being similar to Jakes.

we had finished all my scenes pretty quickly thankfully, meaning i could relax and continue to watch the rest of the cast do their thing. Filming ended shortly after, sooner than we all imagined.

'y/n' i turned around to be greeted by Melissa Fumero ' the cast are going out for a few drinks if you would like to join us'

just as she asked me my phone buzzed with a ring, looking at the caller id i smile seeing it was Seb.

' i would love to what time?'

' we're going now ill drive. now answer the phone.' i nod my head giggling at her comment.

'hello doll how did it go?'

i told Seb. What are you really shocked? that man knows nearly everything that happens in my life.

' good! im just going out for a few drinks with the cast i will speak to you when i get back to my hotel bye' once he had said goodbye i hung up the phone getting into Melissas car on the passenger side.

~~~~~

' tell me about yourself y/n all i know is that Andy has been trying to get you on the show for a while.' Stephanie asked me taking a sip of her drink as everyones attention turned to me.

' well what do you want to know. im an open book'

' everything ' Joe blurted out making us all laugh.

' okay erm, im from England if that isnt already obvious, so i can out drink you all. I am living in new york, have been on stage for a while but am wanting to be on screen more. '

' and do you have a special person in your life or do you want me to set you up with someone?'

i chuckle a little embarresed and awkward. ' i dont. i used to date Tom Hiddleston but we split a year ago. thank you but im enjoying being single ' patly true, but they dont need to know it.

~~Sebastians POV~~

Whilst y/n was away i agreed to look after Oreo until she came home. It was evident he was missing his mum. i was. but i couldnt admit that. She had been away for just over 24 hours and i have only spoken to her briefly. This wasnt like me what was getting into me? She would be home in 2 days i wanted her to enjoy herself, she truly did love the show so much.

I had decided to put on a show in an attempt to disract myself, but it failed, so i turned to my other source. making a stupid video. i looked through my music seacrhing for some songs the first one i came across Hungry Eyes. Looking through my draws i found a pair of sunglasses, putting them on before i set my phone up and started recording, myself dancing and singing to the chorus.

the video consisted of me dancing and singing to. Right back where we started from, Yeah, i wanna know what love is and Hello.

This women was really starting to make me loose my mind. I edited the video and put it up on my instagram, for a few reasons, one being in the hope she would see it.

~~~~~

whilst in the middle of making my food i was interupted by my phone ringing, seeing instantly that it was y/n facetiming me i asnwered.

' how you holding up ' she askd me laughing

' im good im making food, how was the drinks?'

' good i had fun, you seem to have lost your mind. dancing to Usher Seb is this what happens when i leave you' we both laughed at her remark. i must say i am overjoyed she saw it.

' what can i say you help me stay sane.' she rolls her eyes at me.

' wheres my baby?'

' your looking at him ' i say giving her a wink

' my actual baby. you havent lost him already have you ' a sarcstic tone radiantig from her.

' no hes here' i turn the camrea to face Oreo who was lying in his bed in the kitchen asleep with his head lying ontop of the cushion.

we spoke for what mustve been an hour before i had to end the call to get some rest.