01. Rules & How It Works?

Additional Sections Might Be Added:

40. Arabic Fiction (روايات عربية)
41. Deutsche Belletristik (German Fiction)
42. Русская фантастика (Russian Fiction)
43. Narrativa italiana (Italian Fiction)
44. Fiction française. (French Fiction)
45. Türk Kurgu (Turkish Fiction)
46. Ficção portuguesa (Portuguese Fiction)
47. Ficción española (Spanish Fiction)

Rules:

➊ Since we all hate rules. I'll only put 1 rule here. (Do Not Comment Your Book In The Wrong Category Or Genre.)

👉 Voting on the book will help it show everywhere on wattpad, thus, attracting more users to trade with you.

How it works?

First of all, I'd like to give credits to (SalvaIbraham) my friend and co-creator of this whole book, also the one who came up with the idea of 'Ultimate Genres'. We wanted to create a place where all genres are available for you to find your R4R partner and a suitable book that goes with your liking and interest.

"Erhm," clears throat. "Aight, let's do this!"

👉 Let's get this one thing straight, books like these: R4R, C4C, V4V, F4F, Advertise, Promote, etc... ONLY attract writers and NOT readers. (A reader won't come to these kind of books looking for books to read, they'd simply search it on the search bar, using tags or whatever. So bear in mind that everyone here won't read your book for free.)

➊ We're looking for genuine readers who either type down a long constructive feedback at the end of each chapter, (and that's Genuine R4R) or type down a few inline-comments of 2 or 3 lengthy line on different paragraphs parts of each chapter, (and that's genuine C4C) so, in case you are not ready to do that, please leave.

➋ Do not write an intro, begging someone to read your book or say something like: "Please read my book, I'd be thankful and it would mean a lot to me."

The thing is, no one cares, Stella. You're just a stranger to them and so is everyone else to you. In this place, if you want someone to read your book, you should give something back.

And that's what we call trading, my dear. Everyone's here to trade and help one another. But don't worry Stella, one day, you'll get real genuine readers who don't ask for trade deals. ❤

And we all know how Wattpad algorithms are a pain in the ass, making the shittiest books noticed while burying the good ones underneath.

So, right now, let's talk business and focus on getting your book on its feet.

➌ Do not write a Paragraph explaining the book, it's boring. You want something short, organized and quick for the eye to catch. So in the next chapters, you'll have to comment your book this way:

Deal: R4R or C4C
Title:
Genre: (you can add sub genres)
Fandom: (Optional in case it's a Fanfic)
Chapter Count:
Status: (ongoing/completed)
Tags: (4 tags) this gives a hint of your book.
Summary: (keep it short)

For example:

Deal: R4R or C4C
Title: Curse Of Latido
Genre: Fanfiction, Romance, Adventure, Supernatural, etc...
Fandom: AOT/SNK
Chapter Count: 40
Status: Ongoing
Tags: darkfantasy, wars, eremika, elemental etc. (It gives a hint of what the book screams about)
Summary: ##########

➍ By writing the form this way, you are advertising your book and getting your business done.

➎ Make sure you find the suitable genre chapter before you place your book in the comments. We've done our best on making all genres available to give you the best reading experience by finding the suitable book and partner.

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝. 🚫