2

I wake in the wee hours of the morning to a small amount of sun coming in through the windows of our bedroom. I lazily stretch my arms, my fingers, my legs and toes and slide my eyes over to see Christian watching me silently. Those steely grey eyes are shining through the dimly lit room.

"Hi" I whisper, giving him a small smile.

"Hi, Mrs. Grey" Christian rolls over me, on top of me and I'm caught up in the essence of his scent immediately. Body wash, shampoo and Christian.

His mouth comes down to mine and I begin to tangle my fingers into his hair.

"Ana" He whispers my name against the kiss and I blink up into smiling eyes.

"Off" I'm pushing his tshirt off his chest before he can agree and then slide my hands up his taut skin, feel the flex and tremor of each muscle under my fingers.

I bring his head down to my mouth and kiss him fervently, and moan softly when he captures my bottom lip with his teeth and tugs.

"I think these need to come off, too" Christian rips my laced panties from me and the animalistic motion sends a flood of arousal south. My legs are parted with his knees and his hands move up past my kneecaps and to my thighs.

"Kiss me" I whisper, letting my head fall back at the feel of him pressing against my center. Oh, my.

"Where, baby?" I can almost feel his sly grin as he says that. He wants me to explain in detail where and how I want him to touch me, kiss me, love me. The game of this started the first night I spent with him after I left all those weeks ago.

He told me that I don't communicate with him and that I had to explain in detail what I wanted him to do to him. Even now, it makes my core clench at the memories of that first night.

"Here" I point to the apex of my thighs and I feel his hand tip my chin up. He's waiting. I open my eyes and lick a slow path on my bottom lip when I see the heated look in his gray eyes.

"Keep them open, I want you to watch me taste you"

Then Christian dips his head and places a slow path from the apex of my thighs to my center folds, licking the seam ever so slowly.

"Please, Christian" I beg, cupping one hand on the back of his head.

"Patient" He admonishes me. When he parts my lips with his tongue and I feel two expert fingers slide so deep inside me I clench around him in wanton desire.

"Oh, Christian. Please....please" I dig my fingers into his scalp and tug on small strands of his hair. My desire turns into desperate need.

He begins to work his fingers in and out of me, slowly and steadily faster.

"Please what? Tell me" His darkened eyes meet mine.

"Love me" It's a plea, I'm begging. For him, for his touch. For something.

His mouth spreads into a wide smile that makes my breath hitch in my throat.

"I do, Ana. I do"

And then, he takes me.

                                      ***