🌷7🌷

"Congratulations baby girl!!" Sassy hugged me as I stepped down from the podium.

"Thanks love" I replied.

I have been receiving a lot of congratulations ever since I was declared the "HOC" of my department. I didn't want to stand up for it but my friends persuaded me till I agreed to it, since then I've been receiving a lot of congratulations from almost all my coursemates. 

 It was a lecture-free day and we were set to leave for the cafeteria when some groups of girls blocked our way.

"Good day," I greeted. 

"Hold your greetings," the first girl who I later got to know as Sharon said. "I'm not here for peace".

"Who cares what you are here for" Sassy interrupted "spill whatever you have brought and leave our way, we haven't got time for bitches".

Just in time, the slimmer girl by her right-hand side made to slap Sassy but Annie caught her hand in the air

"Don't you dare!" Annie threatened.

Referring to her girls "we didn't come here to pick a fight with them" 

Now turning to me, "I see you have got an alliance with you, well you being the "HOC" or whatever you call yourself doesn't warrant you commanding us, we can't be commanded by a girl who was snubbed by a guy because of her manner of approach, am I, right ladies?"

"Of course" they chorused. 

"And as for you," she said referring to Sassy "I will get back to you".

To that, they laughed and walked away. 

"When will this embarrassment end for goodness sake?" I asked myself.

"You need to be calm girl, you are way back better than them," Jane assured me with a light tap on my shoulder.

"We are with you" sassy added, "They won't do much, they brag a lot and that's who they are".

Just then a figure interrupted us by forcefully dragging my hands, I looked up and it was him. Dean. It was then it occurred to me that I have a case to settle with him. I completely forgot that I insulted him through his friend. 

That isn't supposed to be an insult, I mean what I said was true. He has caused a lot of embarrassment to me since my first day on campus. I hate him.

But he kept on dragging me with him amidst all stares, even when Annie tried stopping him, his look towards her made her freak out in fear. I have never seen such anger before and wasn't expecting it from him. 

What if Robbie had shown him the chat. 

Eyes were on us but he seemed less interested. He was fuming, one could feel his temper rising by the way he held me tightly. His hands pressed on my wrist tightly, I could feel them swelling. It was painful and I hated him more.

Some were saying I deserved whatever he has for me. 

"Dean is really angry, she should be happy if she comes back the same" a random girl said.

"I pray she doesn't come back alive," another said.

I went black. I was scared and I fearfully tried dragging my hand out of his but the look I got in return was enough to send me to the grave. I kept quiet, gently praying to come home alive, he looked dangerous, the charming guy I tripped for was transforming into a monster. No, he transformed into a monster.

We finally got to an old detached building which according to the rumors I heard was abandoned for some specific reasons known only by the school authorities.