Shocking Debuts

*In Catering

"Guys there are rumors that three Indy Stars are making their debut tonight" Liv said.

"I heard that to and I wonder who the three people are" Zelina said.

*In The Ring

"This match is scheduled for one fall and it is a six man tag team match and introducing first accompanied by MVP a combined weight of 726 pounds the team of Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, and Cedric Alexander The Hurt Business" Mike Rome said.

"Guys there are three mystery opponents for the Hurt Business and We do not know who they are" Corey said.

"I don't know who they are either" Michael Cole said.

"And their opponents first" Mike Rome said.

Sin With A Grin by Shinedown starts playing and the crowd are confused until Scott Wilson The Reaper shows up on the titantron and the crowd goes crazy.

"Oh My is it could it be" Michael Cole said.

And then Scott Wilson walks out and then the crowd goes even crazier.

"Their opponents first from Indianapolis, Indiana weighing in at 230 pounds The Reaper Scott Wilson" Mike Rome said and the crowd cheers.

"Introducing his partners first" Mike Rome said.

Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson starts playing and the crowd are confused until the name Travis Crawford shows up on the titantron and then the crowd goes wild.

"From Nashville, Tennessee Travis Crawford" Mike Rome said and the crowd goes crazy.

"Oh My this is shocking but who is their tag team partner" Corey Graves said.

*In Catering

"Oh My God" Liv Morgan said when Travis Crawford's theme comes on.

"What is it Liv" Zelina said.

"That's my brother" Liv said.

"Your brother" Zelina said.

"Yes my brother" Liv said.

*Back in the ring

"And Their partner" Mike Rome said.

Awake and Alive by Skillet starts playing and the crowd are confused until Alex Johnson The American Badass shows up on the titantron and then the crowd goes crazy.

"From Vidalia, Georgia weighing in at 225 pounds The American Badass Alex Johnson" Mike Rome said and the crowd goes crazy.

"Oh My three of the biggest Indy Stars in the world today are on Raw" Corey Graves said.

"I'll go first" I said to them.

"I'll go first" Cedric said.

"Ring The Bell" the referee said and then the bell rang.

Both me and Cedric start punching each other and then I put Cedric on the top turnbuckle and then I go up to the top turnbuckle and then I hit a Spanish Fly and then the crowd pops and then I throw him outside of the ring and then I hit Tope Con Hilo on Cedric and then I throw him back inside the ring and then I get back inside the ring and tag in Scott.

"Tag" the referee said.

And then Scott goes out of the gates and hit clotheslines on Cedric and then he puts Cedric on the Top Turnbuckle and then he gets on the top turnbuckle and hits a superplex and then the crowd pops huge.

Fifteen minutes later

And then Scott tags in Travis and hits a ddt on Shelton and then goes up to the top Turnbuckle and waits for Shelton to get up to hit a dropkick.

Fifteen minutes later

And then Travis tags me in and then I take Shelton down with punches and then I hit a Springboard Cutter and then I hit a Stunner and then I hit a AKO and then I hit pedigree and then I hit a 619 and then I hit a Superkick.

Ten minutes later

And then I hit a Discus Lariat and then I hit a Package Piledriver and then I go up to the top rope and hit a Frog Splash and then I tag in Scott and then he hits a Sweet Chin Music and then he locks Shelton in the Crossface and then Shelton taps out.

"Ring The Bell" The Referee said and then the bell rings.

"Here are your winners the team of The Reaper Scott Wilson, Travis Crawford, and The American Badass Alex Johnson" Mike Rome said and then the crowd are on their feet for us cheering.