Chp 16: Two Weeks Till Christmas

A/N: HELLOO!!

I'M BACK. SO I'VE JUST UPDATED MY NEW BOOK 'UNPREDICTABLE -5SOS' PLEASE GO HAVE A LOOK :)

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT, HERE YOU GOOOO

.

.

.

Stephanie's POV:

"Maybe we should organise a Christmas dinner." I say cleaning up the dinner plates as the other girls help me.

"Ya that should be great. Can I call Julien?" Razia asks taking a long swing of coke.

"Yup and I could invite Trident." Rhea says with a smile"Actually, I thought the dinner could only be for us." I say

"Only us girls? Hmm okay maybe." That's the first time after so long that Varsha has agreed to spend time with us. It feels good to have her with us, eating dinner and all.

"And the boys." I say while dropping the bomb.

"I thought they were due back only in mid January." Rhea says,

"Do you know something we don't Steph?"

"No... No of course not. I'm just assuming." I say.

"You are assuming. Assuming what?" Rachel asks monotonously.

"I'm assuming that since it's Christmas, they would find their way back home. They did it last time remember?" Last Christmas was a little haywire but they were there with us.

"I remember it wasn't pleasant for me. So I'm sorry Steph I'm out." Varsha says while standing from her seat.

"Varsha... Listen it doesn't have to..."

"Cut it Stephanie. I'm done. Goodnight guys." I walks off to her

"Varsha..." Too late she's already slamming doors. Did I piss her off? Of course I did. I turn to the others but none of them seem affected by the silence.

"So....? What about you guys?" I ask.

"Sorry Steph but I think Julien and I might have plans." Raiz says.

"Rhea?"

"I really don't have time for dinner parties. I'm cramming papers into my schedule like anything." She answers.

"Oh. Rach?"

"Work! I'm working a night shift. In fact I have to be there in an hour." She panics about her being late.

"You're leaving now?" Raiza asks her.

"Yeah Raiz! Why?"

"We could give you a lift. Julien and I are going somewhere rightnow."

"Cool."

"Hey Steph you need anything?" Raiza asks me.

"Nah you guys enjoy."

I walk to my room looking at the mess of papers and just throw myself into my studies. There's still a long way to Christmas so I guess they'll change their mind, right?

Rhea's POV:

"Black or regular." I ask him.

"Black." he answers and on further thought, "is anyone at home?"