𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

(This will probably end up being an Aether x reader if I'm being 100% honest)

3rd Person POV

Y/n feared nothing.

But that thing... that thing scared her.

"YUKIME, NO, DON'T DO THAT!!!"

There were very few things that y/n couldn't do. Taking care of her seven month old cousin was one of them.

Her and Ryoichi had been trusted with the precious little oni child that was Katou Yukime.

Light gray hair, crimson eyes, two lil black horns and chubby cheeks tinted the color of rose blossoms. You couldn't miss her.

Especially when she was chewing on your arm, you definitely couldn't miss her.

"We're terribly sorry!" Ryoichi apologized to the angry man while y/n held a happy Yukime, cooing praises to the little baby, "She's only seven months old-"

"THEN HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET OUT HERE!??" the furious man demanded, cradling his bleeding arm.

Ryoichi smiled nervously, looking somewhat irritated, "You see... we were bringing her with us somewhere and she somehow got away. Thing is... we don't know how."

"You... YOU DON'T KNOW!??? WHAT IF THAT BRAT COMES BACK TO BITE ME AGAIN!!!"

Ryoichi growled, "Don't call my baby sister a brat you dumb old geezer!!"

"Hey! I'm 27!"

"27!? You look like you're 68!!"

Y/n watched in silence while Yukime reached for her hair with round eyes.

The mitagirl had been living with her family in Inazuma for a while.

She mainly helped her Aunt Tomoko take care of little Yukime, the child already becoming a bit of a handful.

Tomoko and her husband had peaced out to go on vacation in Natlan.

Hanae was just busy asf.

Tomoko had instructed y/n not to let Yukime anywhere near the little baby's Grandfather.

Yuuna was busy with school and usually had her face buried in work.

The same old man who beat y/n up every time she approached him to fight.

Toshiro, or Fintan, he helped out with taking care of Yukime. Sometimes when y/n helped out, he would tell her stories about when she was Yukime's age.

"Wait, a minute, I know you..." the man growled, "You're that psychotic brat from the Katou Family, aren't you? The family full of oni!"

Ryoichi bristled, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"Oi! Take that back!" y/n snapped.

The man scowled at y/n next, "Last time I checked, wild animals didn't talk."

"I'M A MITACHURL, DAMN IT!" y/n roared snatching Ryoichi's bag of mora and slapping the man across the face with it.

Ryoichi was quick to snatch the giggling Yukime from his cousin as y/n lunged at the man, tackling him to the ground.

"YOU PSYCHO, GET OFF OF ME!!!"

"YOU DON'T INSULT MY FAMILY AND JUST GET AWAY WITH IT!!! MI BIAT YEL, ♀️🐶!!!!"

It took five minutes of y/n punching the jerk's face in for authorities to arrive and try to drag her away.

Of course, she put up a fight.