𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3

Though I am willing to die

Soon enough, you've gotten quite annoyed of the noise they made, footsteps are annoying. Bonus if they're following you. well.. there was only one way to solve this, after all! ♡. Violence.

"Really, you guys are getting annoying, aren't you going to attack me yet?" You said, keeping your voice loud enough to be heard. Seeing as their footsteps loudly halt, turning around, seems like they were planning to harm you with those weapons. No can do~ you promised to stay safe, says Osamu. Who has the heart to break their own promise with their twin?

"Hmmm. judging from that pipe, you want me unconscious, yes?" you questioned, scanning all of them down for more possible weapons, one of the men were reaching into his pocket, likely a knife or so.

"Oh, no need to stay silent. I can keep some secrets." you laughed off, it was quite unusual to see you like this, but it isn't really that much of a biggie. if they were better at this, don't you think they would've done it earlier, and been more sneaky about it?

"Tch, just shut up!" the man you were staring down to earlier charged at you with a knife, which you've now dodged and apprehended. throwing the knife away elsewhere.. you were almost hit with the metal pipe, as if your head was a baseball. How rude.

"Yaii, how rude! you'll get my coat all dirty.." dusting down your coat, as you dodged another swing from the man who almost hit your head to a home run. soon, the sound of fabric being cut has made its ring throughout your ear..

Your coat was ripped by the same knife you just threw away.

"..which one of you did that?" you said, feeling anger rush through your veins, who had the wrong thought process to even think of scratching your coat.. it was extra special too. sorry, 'samu.. immediately turning your focus towards the man who has a stance of something being thrown. He could've done it, right? right? right? right? right?

soon enough, you charged up a fist towards his face.. he had the right reaction to block, but it was quite too late. shame for him, I suppose. well, it was a win for you! "CHARGE AT HIM!" they tried to, at least.

getting launched to the side with a 180 kick, quite shameful.. seeming that these men are older than you. but that doesn't really matter right now! you're now busy dealing with the man that scratched your coat.

His face was battered to a pulp, you wouldn't want to get arrested now, would you? well.. seemed like there was another audience witnessing your wonderful performance! clapping and footsteps echoed all around.

"Hmm, you're the guy from the underground fight, aren't you?" A familiar blonde, was it? oh, manjiro. almost forgot his name, hah. "What do you want?" you stood up, wiping the splattered blood from your face.

"might say, you pack quite a punch despite looking frail with your bandages." him seeming to create a longer conversation with you seemed quite boring at the moment.. and plus, what'll you say to 'samu?

"Just cut straight to the point already." you tried to cut to the chase, but mikey's expression seemed to have tensed. A whim of air hit your face, as mikey's foot was inches away from it as he swung his leg. 

"!!" looking over to the side, seems like one of the men tried to hit you with the metal pipe from earlier. "hehe, saved you~" mikey grinned, as he swung his leg to throw the pipe away, along with the man. now with his leg on your shoulder, he's decided to talk in that position, for now.

"Say.. will you.. accept an invite to join toman?" mikey said, returning back into his smug expression. "might pass.." you said, worried that it might've been too late to even go to the café now.

"Hmph! I'll give you time to think. you're in a rush, yeah?" mikey excused your answer as no.. maybe he's just that desperate for a 'yes'... "I'll come over to your school some time, maybe tomorrow!" he said as he took his leg off your shoulder. 

"Mikey! where are you?!" A familiar monotone voice yelled. "Oh, I'll go now. see you later!" Mikey waved off, running into the light. Seems like its already night, might as well go to the café next time..

... (Mikey is definetly shorter than you, but he can extend his leg to reach at least his foot above your shoulder!)

"I'm home.." You said, trying to hide the tear on your coat, Osamu's shoes were there.. so he's home, isn't he? Might as well just carry the coat to my room.. hope he doesn't notice. Tip toe-ing through the stairs, osamu struck an eye to your odd behavior.

"hmm? why aren't you greeting your brother, N/N?" osamu said, as you just felt too nervous, as if you were going to lie that bad. "Sorry, Aniki.." you kept your voice low, in order to not attract too much attention.. but did the opposite.

"Y/N. you did something, didn't you?" osamu said, changing his tone of voice. Feeling embarrassed, you decided to do as he said. "U-um.. well, the coat you gifted me got cut and.." 'samu had your point, and he understood, but why?

"did you do it yourself?" 'samu asked, patting your shoulder. "well, no.. but it's my fault for not dodging earlier.." you said, scratching the back of your neck. "dodging? you got into a fight?" 'samu was.. kind of expecting this, to say the least.

"Yeah! it was those guy's fault.." once your nervous expression faded away to form a frown. Osamu always saw this as a cheating method, after all.. he's tried not to get you that involved into the port mafia's business, besides from him being in it. 

"Let's just get it sown back to normal some other day, yeah? you've gotten home pretty late, you need sleep, alright?" osamu stood up, offering a hand to stand up with. accepting this hand, you've decided to sleep for now, after all.. you're still worried about the mikey incident.

'Are they really using my little brother for this shit? Unbelievable. I'll kill them.' Osamu phoned someone, for now.. lets keep it a secret between us, okay? ♡

... (sorry, I have exams tomorrow!)

 (sorry, I have exams tomorrow!)