Clean

Hii!! This is my first story so idk what im doing 😭 i hope u like this! Btw i cant use grammar properly so im sorry for any mistakes i make!!!!
________________________________

It was night in Liyue, all lights were off and everyone in bed,,, besides one. Childe was out walking through the more deserted part of Liyue to get away from everything, his head was swelling up with thoughts and his legs were practically dragging on the floor with each step he took.

Using his foul legacy form took a lot out of him and he was feeling terrible. "Shit" he mumbled to himself as he lost balance and fell to the ground on his back. He laid there on the floor, gazing at the millions of stars above him floating around. His eyes slowly start to close and boom, he is fast asleep in the grass.

"Ugh, my head.. what happened?" He said as he got up in a different place than before. "Where am i?! What is going o-" Childe was stopped by a cold hand on his stomach, it was.. Zhongli?. Childe turned his head around to see Zhonglis concentrated face as he cleaned the dirt off Childe.

"What am I doing here?" Childe asked. "I found you laying on the grass, you were dirty and looked weak so I brought you here to let you rest." Zhongli said with a concerned tone in his voice. "Now I have a question for you, Childe. What were you doing out at night sleeping on the ground?" Zhongli asked with confusion in his eyes. "I went to take a walk but I ended up falling asleep, why so concerned Mr. Zhongli?" Childe said with a small smirk. "Ah, I just didn't want you to get hurt, nothing more and nothing less." Zhongli said kinda embarrassed.

Its so cold without my shirt on,, I should let Zhongli finish what he is doing though Childe thought to himself. Zhongli grabbed a damp towel and started to rub it near Childe's v-line, getting the dirt and blood off from falling asleep on the ground and also from using his foul legacy form. Childe gasped and put his head back a little bit

"Are you alright?" Zhongli asked Childe, damping the towel even more. "Yes yes, im fine." Childe said trying to ignore the fact Zhongli got that close to his (yk).

Zhongli got lower down his v-line almost near his member and started cleaning that too, not knowing what he was doing to Childe (iykyk). Shit shit shit, I have to hide my bulge. Zhongli cant see me like this! We are business partners and thats it. Childe thought to himself. He moved his legs up in an attempt to cover up his hard member.

Zhongli rested his head on Childe's shoulder and began to hum an unfamiliar melody, continuing to clean everything. Childe got chills down his back and sighed at the touch of the towel.

"Childe am I hurting you? You seem.. weirder." Zhongli said looking at Childe. "I.. i'm gonna go to the bathroom and take a shower, I can get clean that way." Childe said embarrassed "Alright then, i'll have an extra pair of clothes outside the door before you get done so you can wear them." Childe nods and heads into the bathroom.

559 words