[ Chapter 10 ]

A/N:

heyyyyyy! im finally back and updating lmao--

anyways, you sweetcheeks should look out for frequent updates since its already summer vacation here in MNL so yeah.

(unedited srry)

[ Matt's POV ]

I wake up feeling someone shaking me. "C'mon dude, we're finally here!" I open my eyes seeing Nash beside me pulling up a fake angry face. He looks more stupid pfft.

"Yeah, yeah I know!" I exclaim in an annoyed tone then rub my eyes. Damn, that was one good nap. I take out my earphones then check my phone for any notifications. Well, nothing.

"So guys, we'll just go ahead and see the beach house while you dudes unload your stuff, sound cool?" Kian said while linking his arms with Carter. For the love of God.

We three just nod our heads in agreement. "Cool, see ya there!" He bids farewell and walk along with Carter. What's cool there you piece of shit? He's so damn annoying I literally cant stand him.

"What's with the face Matt?" Cameron says and bumps me. I get off the car and give him a glare, "This is really stupid.." I mutter while I go and my bags at the back of the car.

"Hey, hey! We didn't came up with this 'stupid' idea for you not to have fun!" Cameron defensed himself and close the back of the car as we finish unloading our stuff. Of course, him being the good boyfriend helped Nash with his bags too.

"Well, I sure am having a lot of fun!" I sarcastically said while walking with them to the beach house. "Who the hell would have fun seeing the one you like be touchy and sweet with someone? And damnit, we also have to stay and spend our vacation with them for a fucking week?" I said while staring at them both laughing.

"Stop it dude, you look like an angry mom." Nash said while chuckling with Cam. "Haha, very fucking funny." I said and rolled my eyes at them.

"You're really not gonna enjoy yourself if you're having that thoughts, y'know?" Cam said while linking his fingers with Nash and look at me with a 'wtf' look. "Well, you can't blame me." I replied.

Along the walk to the beach house, we were just groaning since it was extremely hot. But then we just dealt with it and continued walking.

We stay quiey for while but when we finally reached the beach house we were making noises out of awe. The view is so fucking beautiful up here. The beach house even!

"Race to the beach house?" Cameron asked while fixing his bag, "Game on, looser!" I replied then run rapidly. I was ahead of them both, seeing they carrh more stuff and was holding hands with each other.

How disgustingly sweet.

"You guys suck!" I shout at them while laughing. I finally reached the beach house while they are still a few walks away, and guess what? They rolled along since Nash tripped but they were on top of each other laughing.

I have to admit, that is one nice sight. I carry my bags and open the door of the beach house. The beach house seems quite homey but has like more open space for air. I let go of my bags and look around the beach house.

The living room has a white and an L-shaped couch and has few pillows accompanied by a red love seat and a coffee table in the middle. It also has a TV, and it had me wondering how the hell Nash and Cam discovered this beach house?

And not a few steps is the kitchen which has wooden counter and had some few cabinets here and there. And also, a microwave and a double-doored refrigerator. Holy shit? Is this even a beach house?

The beach house also has three rooms. Each room has a bed that can fit probably a couple but seems small. Though they had the same cool designs and interior. Honestly, I would like to live here for my whole life!

And it also has a balcony! Definitely a bonus since it's directly faced to the sea and has a beautiful view. "You might wanna close your mouth, Matt." Cameron chuckled beside me and I jumped out of shock.

"Babe, this place is amazing!" Nash exclaimed and hugged Cam from the back, "I know, that's why I rented it." Cam replied then winked at him. Stupid lovebirds.

I went to the balcony and look, whaf a beautifu sight! I saw Carter running away from Kian laughing and when Kian caught him then they kissed each other. How fucking beautiful.

"Ooh, you gotta lean back a bit, Matt." Cam exclaimed beside me seeing Carter and Kian's moment. He put his arm over my shoulder and pat me. I just let out a sigh.

"C'mon now dude, don't be like that now." Cam said, "How am i not supposed to?" I answered him while looking down. "Hey, you look ugly when you frown." He said while chuckling and shaking his head. I just nudged him at the waist.

"You should just don't thinking about anything for a while and have fun."

"Just this once, yeah. I am gonna have fun."

✖ ✖

so that's it. sorry since its sucking.

-iann