cheater

Description
Badwords
Bad at spelling
Bad english
Bad grammar

Izu pov
It was Todoroki and i anaversory. We are dating for about 1 year now. I went to bye him chocolate and flowers for or anaversory. It 10 in the night and i was going to hos dorm i heard moaning. So i kick open the door to see Momo's leg wide open  and Todoroki eating her out. Izu this is not what it looks like. Then what those it looks like huh. Obviously you are eating out this smell like fish pussy. I slam the door close and ran to my dorm and Todoroki was following me. I slam my door shut. I was saying to my self rhat i was not going to cryut i end up doing it anyway. I cry untill i fell asleep.

The next morning
I woke up looking and feeling like shit but i am not going to let todohoe and mofishy (momo) let me down today i am going to reveal myself bout first let me call my dad.
Calls dad
Izu- dad can I move back over to america plz
Dad- yeah but what happen
Izu- todoroki i mean tldohoe cheats on me with momo
Dad- do u want me to come over there and teach them a lesson
Izu-no dad and plz dont tell Izumi and the others i am coming over
Dad- ok but y
Izu- becuase i want it to be a secret
Dad-oh ok i will send the jet tomorrow
Izu- ok ty dad bye
Dad- bye Izu
Hangs up
Sk i am going to hop in the shower and bath.
30 mins later
Ahhh that feels so refreshing

30 mins laterAhhh that feels so refreshing

Izuku hair

And clothes

And clothes

Ok before class start lets go to allmight.

Time skip to when he found allmight

Hi all. Young Modoriya i need my quirk back. B-bbut why. Becuase i found a new successor who wont broke their bones everytime they use it. Fine here's your stupid quirk back cuase i dont need it to be a hero cuase i have 3 quirk.
Plucks out a stran of hair and give if to him
Walks away

I was walking to my class when i see everyone looking on me with disguse and i was wondering why buf i ignore it and went in class. And lida with is robot arms ask me where is my uniform and why am i not wearing it.  Guys why are u before i coulf even finish my sentence Uraraka comes up to me and slap me in my face and said why d id u cheat on todoroki. So i said 1st of all do not slap me again cuase i dont know if your mother pussy was clean when she push out or did she actually birth you in a hospital cuase everyone know that you are poor. Everyone was suprise to see there cinimon roll just cuss but i was not finish. And 2nd i did npt cheat i walk in on todohoe heads in momo's fishy pussy cuase i could of smell it from where i was standing before they could all process what i said mr azawia cae in and said ait down u waste of space. Mr aziwa say Problem child why are u not in ur uniform and isaid that was what i want to tell u that  i am going to america to my father and he ask can i know why i ssid no it is too personal here is my real phone number u can give it to shinso and save it.
Time skip to when we are on the plane.

How the plane lools

Sorry if this was not good enough becuase this is my frist time