the road (deh, sincerely three)

when will it end? with a pitstop, a crash, or
maybe just a parking spot.

the car moved slowly, too slow for their liking. yet when it sped up the world blurred, small shaky breaths and stomach pains.

the boy, with long, scruffy brown hair was troubled. failing classes, never there for anyone, especially himself. disappointment of the family, which never truly cared about him. only being noticed when it affected them.

the three were different, but shared the same pain. the grieving nights where everything's too loud, thoughts spiraling until there are none to think. the quiet ones, where where the pain is internal, unmoving, yet as suffocating as drowning.

then, the other boy. short brown hair, and rounded glasses. the one who hides his emotions, his grief. only showing to those close to him, still not wanting to burden. unable to seek help, while constantly putting on a harmful facade.

he would shame others, yet being the same as them. not knowing how to deal with his own emotions, so pinning them on the ones who are like him. hated by the brunette, 'friend' of the other. not knowing how to apologize, so leaving it aside.

finally, there was the anxiety riddled one. not being able to think, constantly overcome with pressure. often blending with the tall, lanky trees is where he stood. unnoticed, misunderstood.

the long haired brunette and the anxious one were extremely similar, though nobody noticed. two 'freaks of nature', abnormal, yet somehow deemed different while completely the same.

yet they found love with one another, the three coming together. one night filled with smoke in the air, a damp picnic bench and an abandoned orchard is where they met. the three, some rivals, some friends. became a group.

helping one another, only understanding and love. something they could not find anywhere else, yet found with eachother.

- 312 words
- this is before editing, but im posting it now.
- nov, 12. 2021