20. Answer to every question!

Abir was about to go out of vanity to give Sara a piece of his mind. But he stopped when he caught a sight of Mishti's little wounds. He calmed himself and rushed towards the first aid kit. He grabbed an ointment and started applying it around her neck. She moaned a little in slight pain.

Abir (worriedly)- Oh sorry! Dard ho raha hai ??

Mishti (with squinting eyes)- Nahi, it's okay.

Abir was focussed on applying ointment at her wounds when Mishti was busy in stealing glances at him. She was feeling like she was on cloud nine as he was caring for her. When Abir was done, he asked her to lay there.

Mishti (cutely pouted)- Abir, mujhe apne room mein jaana hai.

She was about to got up just then, Abir grabbed her arms forcing her to sit down.

Abir (softly)- Tum kaise jaogi?? Let me hold you.

Mishti (chuckling)- Abir.....mere legs bilkul thik hain. I can walk on my own.

Abir (reluctantly)- Haan....haan....par agar tum raaste mein hi faint ho gayi toh??

Mishti (smilingly)- Mai kyu faint houngi??

Abir (with sarcastic smile)- Haan, tabhi toh abhi kuchh der pehle bilkul behosh ho gayi thi tum.....saans bhi nahi le paa rhi thi tum....tab jakar maine...

Abir stopped halfway without completing his statement. Mishti's eyes widened and she squinted her eyes.

Mishti (nervous)- Tumne kya???

Abir (shyly)- Maine kya.....maine kuchh nahi.....tumhe apne room mein jaana tha nah??

Mishti smiled insanely. She could tell what she assumed was totally right. She never expected it from him but he did it, so she decided to tease him a bit.

Mishti (standing up)- Abir, Mujhe kuchh kuchh yaad aa raha hai. Jaise kisi ne mujhe cpr diya ho??

Abir (nervously)- Nahi toh. Tumhe unconsciousness mein aisa laga hoga.

Mishti (seriously)- Haan, thik hi keh rahe ho.

Mishti couldn't control her laughter and burst out chuckling hard. Abir was astonished to see her laughing so hard. He smiled to see her chuckling.

Abir (smilingly)- Mishti, tum haste hue bohot achhi lagti ho.

Mishti shyed at his compliment and she quickly ran out of the vanity blushing hard.

Now, Abir was ready to confront Sara. He straight went to Sara's vanity where she was standing outside the vanity. He grabbed her hand and dragged her inside. She was shocked and confused at his behaviour. But she didn't dare ask him .

Abir (furiously)- Tum bohot cheap ho, Sara. I regret that I dated you once.

Sara(scared)- kyu??? Mai aaj achanak se itni buri kaise ban gyi??

Abir (furiously)- Tum buri toh humesha se hi thi par yakeen mujhe aaj hua. How dare you harm Mishti??

Sara(trying to cover up nervously)- Woh....hum dono act kar rahe the....I didn't realise...

Abir (angrily)- You didn't realise that you were choking her?? She was almost out of her breath.....You even scratched her with your nails. Jis force se woh tumhe hatane ki koshish kar rahi thi, usse obviously tumhe pata chal gya hoga. Toh zyada bholi banne ki koshish mat karo.

Sara(anxiously)- I didn't do it on purpose.

Abir (angrily)- Sara, good for you that Mishti is okay now. Agar Mishti ko kuchh hota toh mai tumhe bilkul chhodta nahi.