SIX

VINNY

It was already decided. After I tell Sandro and Simon about my situation, we would get married right away. Ate Mari's older brother is a judge in practice so he would be the one to wed us. I am nervous as fuck. Marriage is not a joke. I am literally getting married ahead of my older brothers without my parents idea. Like hell. I am screwed once they find out about it.

"Ano ba kasi ang sasabihin mo Vinny?" Sandro asked with his furrowed eyebrows. If I was in the mood right now, I would have laughed at his tagalog accent but I am nervous as fuck so I couldn't.

Simon was just looking at me while relaxing on the bed, his legs crossed together. He looked like he has something to say but remained quiet. 

"Come here." I signaled Sandro to approach me. I walked to Simon's bed and held his hands. 

"What the hell Vinny?!" He exclaimed. 

"Ang OA mo!" I hissed at him and took Sandro's hands too. 

Sandro made a face. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I got someone pregnant." I mumbled.

"What?" Both of them replied at the same time, their forehead knotting. 

I sighed. "I got Spencer pregnant."

"For real?" Simon questioned.

I made a face. "Mukha ba akong nagbibiro?"

Sandro let go of my hands and crossed his arms on his chest, looking at me. It looked like I was looking at mom at the same time. 

"So ano gagawin mo?" He asked.

I let out a deep sigh. "I am marrying her pero civil wedding." I replied.

Simon stared at me. "So you're actually being serious like you got your best friend pregnant?"

"Oo nga. Ang kulit." Sandro replied, rolling his eyes. 

"Ikaw si Vinny?" -Simon.

I frowned at them. "Guys. Were here to discuss me." 

"Special ka?" Simon retorted. 

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Please help me out. I do not know what to do."

"Easy. Tell our parents." Sandro replied. 

"No! Not now. Spencer hasn't told her mom yet." 

Simon raised his brows. "So ano gagawin namin?"

"Be the witness on my civil wedding."

"Who will stand for Spencer?" Sandro asked.

"Kuya Alexis and Ate Mari."

"They're still together huh." Simon muttered. He used to have a crush on Ate Mari. But who cares. I am going to tell Avery once I find out he is still hung up on her. 

I went in Spencer's apartment after my brother's went ahead in Laoag. She wasn't answering her phone so I just used the spare key she gave me last time. 

I found her lying in her bed, sleeping. A smile crept on my face. I removed my shoes and sweatshirt then joined her on bed. 

Spencer probably felt my presence and squinted her eyes, looking at me. "Sorry. I was feeling really sleepy." She said with an apologetic look on her face. 

I pulled her close to me. "Sleep some more. We can re-schedule the check-up some other time." I told her. 

Tinignan niya ako at siniksik ang sarili niya sa akin. Oh hell. I missed this kind of warmth that she has.