Author's Note

I understand that author's notes are extremely annoying, but I'd enjoy it if you would all at least bother to skim over this. Area Quarantine is a story I've been working on for years now- and I'm still not done. However, I'd love to share my work with all of you while I am working towards my finished product! There's no doubt I'll edit and revise these stories ten times over, however I'm tired of keeping all of my hard work to myself. After all, what's it worth if I can't share it with anyone?

That being said, I've spent extremely long amounts of time on the characters that will be featured in these writings, as well as the plots. I'd be honored to be an inspiration, however please respect the originality of these characters and their back stories as my own.

And with that being said, I could not have created these characters and fleshed them out into such human beings without the partnership of one of my closest friends, Aqua. She'll be with me through thick and thin so please also remember that many of her idea are featured in this story as well, therefore it is not mine, but ours.

Another thing that I will focus on throughout this story is more original elements. This includes the fact that there will be no romance in these stories if it does not contribute to the plot, and more certainly no relationships will be permanent. I choose to do this because there are so many more important components to life than love, such as self-empowerment, learning, friendship, and growing as a person! (This is not to say that romance is not a very wonderful thing, I just feel there should be more things out there focused on other very important topics!)

Also, there will be no main characters. The story will jump around a bit from character to character and story to story, however it will remain in third person format and revolve around the same plot!

Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you're having a great day. And hopefully there will be no more author's notes in the future!