Chapter 11 : Leaves

so what if i cant spell im probably too cool for spelling anyways

Word of the chapter
Abditory.

A place in which you can disappear, a hiding place.

In which you realize that Lumine and Aether fight almost every second.

ღ In which you realize that Lumine and Aether fight almost every second

Lumine POV

I watch Y/n stand there with tears in her eyes and fire spreading, Ganyu was trying to extinguish it but I was there without any information whatsoever, Zhongli came and told us to stop Y/n at all costs and here we are.

" Y/n you don't understand, Childe never told me that you- "
Zhongli says beside me as he tried to stop Y/n from her intentions.

" Zhongli shut up! If you say her secret I'll be the one to kill you whether I'd like it or not! "
Childe yells frustrated but Xiao didn't seem to take that lightly and he stepped infront of Zhongli as he summoned his polearm.

Who was in the right though? From what I could tell basically everyone was in the wrong considering the things happening but it seemed like someone found out something about Y/n, and with that one thought I spend no hesitation and ran to Y/n's back and summoned my sword. Protecting her from attacks from behind.

At first she looked surprised but she just smiled, I took it as an opportunity to try and calm her down.

Aether POV

Bewildered by the things happening, I was frozen in thought. Them arguing was always normal but now they're arguing to the point on where Y/n could willingly kill Childe. I try to reach for Lumine but I couldn't even get a grasp of her hand since she ran to Y/n defending her back. Her main objective was protecting Y/n or so the others thought, but that wasn't the exact case, she wanted to comfort her. I see her hug her and whisper something in her ear which made Y/n hug her back.