Hunter and Harry Orion and Leo first Christmas with the Families

The four boys had not been with the Pike family that long

The four boys had not been with the Pike family that long.. Before it was Christmas time again.. Bridget and Taylor were helping Carol put up the tree.. All the boxes had been brought in from the storage room.. The lounge room was now filled with decoration boxes.. Three year old Hunter ran into the room laughing. Kevin chases him and Orion around the house.. "No, Kvin, No." Hunter squealed as he ran and hugged Carol's leg.. "Sorry Mummy." Kevin said with a laugh.. Just at that moment, Evan was pushing Jake in an old box around the room. Crashed into Taylor and Bridget. Who was putting the tree together.. They all ended up in one big tree and box mess.. Legs and arms flying everywhere.. "Jake!" Taylor yelled and she went down.. "Oh, Bugger." Evan said laughing as he lay on top of them all laughing.. "Evan you are hurting me!" Bridget said as she poked at him with her free hand.. "Carol, she is poking me!" Evan yelled, still laughing.. "Jake, Evan get off the girls please." Carol said with a smile.. "Even, and Jak funny!" Hunter said as he stood watching them laughing... "Yes we are funny aint we mate." Jake said laughing as he tried to get out from under Evan.. He shoved him, rolling him to the floor.. As he landed on the floor Hunter ran over and Jumped on his belly.. Orion doing the same.. Both little boys giggling and laughing.. "Oh, Oh, Oh , Oh." Evan yelled laughing..

That is when Mr. Pike came into the room.. He took in Evan with the two little boys bouncing on his belly like it was a trampoline.. Bridget, Taylor and Jake are still trying to stand, with the green glittery tree holding them down.. The two baby boys sitting in their playpen watching and clapping.. He smiled at Carol.. "This is what I like to see. All of the family are having fun." He said with a smile.. "I aint having fun Daddy.." Evan yelled as the boys continued their assault on him.. "Looks to me kike ya are boy." Mr Pike said laughing.. "You laughing." Orion said, looking up at Mr Pike with curious eyes.. Bridget and Jake had finally gotten free of the tree by now.. They stood and took the two boys from Evan's belly.. Mr Pike looked over at Orion.. "Yes Lad, I can laugh and smile sometimes." He said watching the boy.. "Oh Dad, I think I broke me back!" Evan said standing and stretching.. "Can ya walk boy?" Mr Pike asked with amusement.. "Yeah!" Evan said looking at his dad with an odd look.. "Then ya back aint broken.. Ya little brothers were just playing weren't ya boys." Mr Pike said to the two three year olds.. "Of course they were." Carol said with a smile.. By now Jake and Taylor had built the small and bent Christmas tree.. "That looks a little sad don't it boys?" Mr Pike said.. No one spoke, only Evan.. "Yeah it does Dad.. When are we gonna get a new one?" Evan asked, looking at it.. "Joe, Joe where they hell is that boy?" Mr Pike asked.. "Probably out on the street with Cal." Carol said.. Mr Pike grunted.. "Want me to go look, Dad?" Evan asked, smiling at his Dad.. "No, I am going out.. Don't decorate that old thing.. I will be back." Mr Pike said walking out of the apartment..