the Dursley's family visiting Gotham

It was getting close to Christmas time again

It was getting close to Christmas time again.. The cold was setting in and the snow was about to fall.. Petunia tucked two year old Dudley into his little bed.. Four year old Duncan climbing into his big bed.. "Cause I is a big boy now." He told her with a big smile.. "Yes you are Duncan." Petunia said with a smile.. She kissed both the boys then turned on their night light.. The baby blue light flickered around the room, calming Dudley and Duncan into a peaceful sleep.. Vernon stood on the landing with a huge grin on his face.. "You are the best Mother ever." He said to her hugging and kissing her.. "Thank you Vernon." She replied with a smile.. They then walked downstairs to their lounge together.. Vernon picked up his paper, while Petunia picked up her knitting.. The TV talked to them quietly.. There was real peace in the house.. Looking in from the outside it looked like they were a perfect family..

Well it seemed that way to the older Witch that stood outside their house that night.. In her arms she held a small two year old boy, with dark hair and eyes.. She was still in two minds on what to do.. She knew she could not look out for the boy.. Not now that his Mother had passed.. Eileen Prince turned to leave, then turned back again.. She was not in the best of health, it was now or never.. She was just worried that if she left him with his Aunty, she would never see him again.. "You are a grown Witch. Get a hold of yourself woman." She said.. As the boy stirred in her arms, the decision was made.. She floated to the door and pressed the button..

"Who could that be?" Vernon asked Petunia.. As if she had a magic ball to tell him.. She shrugged.. "It's probably Victor, or Bethany.." Petunia said.. "Yes." Vernon said standing.. He walked over to the door, and opened it just a crack.. He stepped back when he saw the older Witch standing in the door with the boy.. "What do you want?" Vernon asked her with a little annoyance.. "Who is it Vernon?" Petunia asked, standing.. She knew it was not someone he wanted in his house, by the tone of his voice.. Petunia looked out at the woman and small boy.. Her face split into a huge smile.. "Hello Alex." She said, gushing at him.. "Aunty!" Alex called clapping his hands.. "How lovely of you to visit.. Come inside and warm yourself." Petunia said like she was inviting her long lost friend into the room..

"Petunia I do not have time for pleasantries.. I am here with sad news." Eileen said.. She did not like Vernon or Petunia one bit.. But she was bound to them by blood now.. "Alex, come with Uncle. Grandma and Aunty have to talk." Vernon said going to take the boy.. Alex held on to his Grandmother.. "He will not go with you.. I do not blame him one bit." Eileen said glaring at Vernon.. His moustache then caught fire.. "Witch!" Vernon yelled as he ran from the room.. "No Vernon, Wizard." Eileen replied with a smile.. "No Alex, you must not do that to Uncle." Petunia said with a smile.. Eileen looked at Petunia, had she made a huge mistake.. Would Primrose really want her twin looking out for her son?? She could always take him to Severus.. No! He doesn't even know that the boy is his.. "Petunia, I am sorry there is no other way to say it.. Primrose is dead.. I can not look out for Alex anymore.. You will have to take him in." Eileen said glaring at her.. After all she was a Muggle, just like Tobias.. Eileen just hoped she would not be so cruel to Alex.. Petunia's face went from one huge smile to one of devastation.. She collapsed in the chair, the sobs ripping through her body.. Vernon picked this particular time to return.. "What have you done to her, you old BAG!" Vernon yelled at her.. "Nothing yet, but I will if she doesn't stop blubbering. Alex is here, he is getting upset." Eileen said glaring at Petunia.. She was from a pure blood family, for god's sake.. Petunia and Rosemarie were only Muggles.. "Yes, I am so sorry. See Alex, Aunty is smiling again." Petunia said looking at the boy with tears streaming down her face.. "Why is Aunty leaking?" Alex asked Eileen.. "She is missing your Mother." Eileen said to her.. "NO!" Vernon asked, looking at Alex.. "Yes, now I have to go.. You be a good boy for Aunty.. I will see you again my love." Eileen said hugging Alex, she placed him in Petunia's arms.. She held him tight and began to cry again.. "Alex wiggled and got out of Petunia's embrace.. He stood at the door waving to Eileen with a smile.. Even though he knew he would never see her again.. "Remember, Grandmother loves you." Eileen said as she disappeared into the night..
"Petunia! Why is that boy here?" Vernon asked, glaring at her.. "Oh Vernon she is dead.. My Primrose is gone." Petunia said as she sat there crying.. Alex came over and patted her on the knee.. "It's alright Aunty.. You will find her again. Just like Grandma." Alex said with a smile.. Petunia smiled at him through the tears...............