Sigh

"Oi Yin Xiang!", one of their old classmates called him to take a photo. "Okay okay", he chuckled and went to the boys.

'Finally he's gone', she thought with relief as she got up and head to the restroom until her hand was pulled from the side. "Pin Hui, where are you going? Join us!", one of the women dragged her into the group. She was placed next to the women while the men were behind them.

"1, 2, 3!", a waiter shouted as he took photos of the group with one of the men's camera. They all cheered with applause after the photo was taken. Pin Hui was confused on why were the women teasing her. Without knowing, Yin Xiang was right behind smiling at her. She was startled and flustered then head to the restroom while the women were squealing at her cuteness.

'Gosh why did I react like that..', she thought to herself. After a few secs of recovering from that embarrassment, she exhaled and adjusted her hair in the mirror. Added a few touches to her lips and cheeks then patted her dress down. 

"Owh", a man moaned in pain when Pin He opened the restroom door to no other than Yin Xiang. "Didn't you see me?", he scolded her while covering his injured nose. "How do I know?", she replied to him walking away. "Pin He, you can't just treat him like that!!", one of her old classmates told her after seeing what happened. "I didn't know he was there", she replied and went back to her seat. "Bitch", some of them whispered. 

"Hey, if you don't know what happened between us then shut the hell up", she replied to the gossipers cockily. The whole restaurant went silent. Everyone stared at her as she went back to her seat. "Hey, what happened?", her friends consoled her. "I injured his nose by accident while opening the toilet door and his friends are blaming me for it, like how the hell do I know?", she told them. "The guys are still the same, forget about them and just enjoy the night with us",  one of them told her and the girls agreed. "You're right", she paused. "He's wasting my time anyway", she smiled as the girls cheered. 

He overheard what she said and he walked back into the restaurant with embarrassment. But at the same time, he's happy to see her again after 20 years. Noticing how beautiful she looks as she got older, regretting how he treated her back then.

aHA yin xiang...