Untitled Part 1

**** Earth anagram is heart.

**** Tv show about cops that serve and protect subway.

**** Prisoners have a bracelet that says how much punishment they have left, and how much money they have earned in prison, because that is the only way they can pay for food, accommodation and all other needs, if they have no money, they sleep outdoors and have nothing to eat ....

**** It's been almost two years here in this prison, and I still can't get used to it. I'm serving 25 for murder, but that's not so important, as I said I'm here for almost two years and still not used to it, and right when I'm about to get a good cellmate, the one that's not gay, racist or psychopath we all received news that the whole prison is moving to a new location, but it's top secret where we all are moving, so that no one tries to make some escape plan or a riot.

Hope that the new prison will have better security, where white, black and other won't be able to fight, the more peaceful and weaker prisoners won't be bullied by psychopaths, just hoping. The news are that we are moving by a ship, they say that there are too many of us to be transported by a bus, train or a plane, so the ship is the best way to do it. tomorrow right after breakfast we all packed and started to go on board, of course the boarding didn't go smooth, some Aryan Nations members attacked colored prisoners, and the guards had to use force, and after two years here I'm still not used to this hate. Finally we are all on ship and we are ready to go, I fall asleep when strong waves woke me up, everyone started to panic, wind was so strong that the whole ship leaned from left to right. And then... strong impact and next thing I heard was boat cracking and water started to fill the cells. Fortunately one of the guards opened the cell doors, if he didn't do that we'll all drowned, then suddenly more water come trough the hole and I passed out.

I woke up after few hours I think on some island, and I'll never forget what I saw, left of me Aryan fighting black, right of me gangs vs gangs, and in front of me some prisoners fight guards, so everywhere I looked there was a fight, and nobody couldn't stop it. The best thing was that no one had any firearms, it was all sunk along with the ship, so everyone is fighting and just as I thought that all will kill each other, one of the prisoners get stabbed by a spear.

Fighting stopped it was dead silence for a few seconds, and then we heard some whoops and screams, the natives of the island come to defend their land.

**** What if our dreams are in fact real events happening in parallel universes?

**** What if magic tricks when someone disappears or appear, are actually cover ups for teleportation?

**** Attorney that helps convicted murderers and serial killers by killing the same way as they do, while they are in prison so they get free of all charges.

****The whole FBI team fakes abduction, fake their deaths, and steal ransom money.

Please read our other stories, and don't forget to like and share.

Thank you.