💛HanmaXFem!Y/N. [Brush]

"H-hanma sto- agh." You moaned as Hanma nibbled your neck pushing you up against the bathroom wall.

"Why?." He laughed still working your neck and taking off the buttons of your shirt.

"Were a-ah your pare-nts house." You quietly moaned covering your mouth.

[Pretend he has parents]

"And?" He said moving down your body, kissing and leaving hickeys down. He went to your breast and slowly licked them sucking harshly.

"M-mh." Your breath hitched by feeling your skirt being pulled down.

"H-hanma." Your head threw back feeling your clit being touch through your panties.

"So Sensitive." He whispered.

"Now let's see how far this can go." He grabbed a brush looking at you.

"Hanma! Thats not-" You whispered yelled.

"Shhh, we don't want my parents to hear." He smirked.

He stood up and went to a cabinet grabbing a small and grabbing the brush.

"Just in case. " He winks.

"I don't think-"

You saw a small amount of lube drop onto the brush handle.

He lower below you, seeing your reaction. He rubbed the handle to your hole slowly pushing it in.

"A-ah." You moaned covering your mouth.

"Your so cute." He pushed the handle deeper.

"M-mgh ." You felt your climax start to build up.

"God, your getting so tight he said kissing you thighs leaving small hickeys.

"I-im going." You said your legs getting weaker.

"Cum then." He was biting you thigh.

He pushed the handle to you g-shot.

"A-" You almost screamed your orgasm. But Hanma shoved his finger down your throat.

"Bad girls don't get to scream. " he licked. Taking out the brush.

He stood up and towered over you taking his fingers out and kissing you.

"Get changed." He kissed your cheek and walked out.