Chapter 1 • Wind In My Hair

Hi, whoever you are welcome to this book
First of all this is a book inspired by a song written by the most beautiful, gorgeous, perfect human being alive as known as Taylor Swift
It's also written by me, aka WaraKao, and Icaruko
  If you haven't heard of her then you should look at her profile full of sweet beautiful Gonkillu tea. The tea brewed by her is the best.
⚠️⛔️WARNING: This may turn into a book which will brutally rip your heart and tear it into shreds then stomp it into the ground as you drown in a sea of your own tears and bask in eternal sorrow, just warnin' ya⛔️⚠️

'Cause there we are again on that little town street
You almost ran the red 'cause you were lookin' over at me
Wind in my hair, I was there
I remember it all too well
-All Too Well by Taylor Swift

My eyes fluttered open, I sealed them once again as I shifted in my bed, burying my face to my pillows. I tried to drift back to sleep but a sound in the back of my head was holding me back, then suddenly I realized it wasn't in the back of my head but from the nightstand behind me. I threw my hand over there, trying to feel my phone. A groan left my mouth when I couldn't find it, making me slightly stand up and curse under my breath.

"Ikalgo!" I shouted and rolled towards the edge of the bed as I found that my phone was on the floor. No response came back, another groan left my mouth. I reached out to my glasses and finally put them on, looking at my phone and reminding myself that I had to wash my glasses, I knew I'd forget it later. I always did.

I opened the lock screen as I saw the photo of me and Alluka smiling widely. At last I looked at the hour: 09.28 am.

     Tuesday, 09.28 am.

"Fuck," I whispered as I threw the blankets away from my feet before jumping out of bed, I opened random drawers as I just got random clothing. I am not able to remember it clearly now but I believe it was a plain sweatshirt with blue jeans, nothing too fancy unlike usual.

I put my phone in my sweatshirt's pocket as I got my coat and bag, running down the stairs as fast as I could. I opened the heavy door of the apartment as I finally got out and the harsh blow of wind hit my skin.

It was autumn. I remember it being a lot colder than usual that year, nearly as cold as my hometown. Ikalgo and I lived beside a little public park which was usually empty since there wasn't much to do there. It still was a good sight to see the shades of red and orange every morning. It was truly a façade, how the leaves covered the floors and the trees were naked; no more covering the sky, giving people the luxury to warm up a little due to the sun. It was cold, so cold that I could see the air coming out of my mouth every time that I breathed, it looked like smoke.

I ran towards the bus stop which wasn't too far from the apartment. I shivered, I didn't know if it was because of the cold weather or the fact that Professor Bisky would kill me for being late to her lecture. I wasn't even sure if I would make it in time. Finally a bus stopped as I got on, making sure to stay close to the door so that I wouldn't be even more late. It wasn't a long ride. The bus came to a stop at my destination as I got off, running towards the Music department. I walked through the familiar halls of the York New University. I took my phone out and looked at the clock. Suddenly a harsh source bumped into my shoulder as I stumbled and my bag dropped, a bunch of note papers scattering across the floor.

"I'm so sorry." The guy said as I messily brought the papers together in a rush, stuffing them in my bag. I looked up and then to my phone as I got up, putting my phone to my jean's back pocket. I didn't even apologize as I rushed down the halls, I heard some shouting from behind yet I didn't have the time to stop now. I finally made it to the studio, I showed my card to the sensor as the door opened. I finally entered the classroom and I could feel that all eyes were on me.