♡How you meet♡

First attempt at writing so please excuse any mistakes maken<3

This chapter only contains the characters I had an idea on how you met, if you request a character to be added, add an idea on how and I'll try to make it work<3

And I don't remember everything from the show so I'm sorry if I catch someone's personality wrong!

Heads up that this will contain small spoilers from season 5 and World heroes mission!♡

Bakugo Katsuki

(In middle school)

(Y/N)'s POV
I was walking down the hall, zoned out, voices around me were muffled and I didn't notice they started to quiet down as time passed.

I finally came back to reality and noticed all the halls were empty

'shit' I thought to myself, I'm late!

I started running down the hall to get to my classroom and I could hear commotion inside.

I opened the door trying not to get noticed by the teacher but as I was about to sit down at my seat my name got called by the teacher I froze.

I looked up and the teacher was looking directly at me, along with everyone else in the class.

"(Y/N, you're late." The teacher spoke and I heard a few snickers from the other students.

I could feel my face getting hot from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again, sir" I spoke trying to sound atleast a little confident.

"It better not." He said and looked down at the papers in his hand.

I nodded and sat down quietly, I could feel a pair of eyes in the back of my neck. A way too familiar pair of eyes.

I was too scared to look so I just sat still.

"Tch, nerd." I heard the person behind me mumble

A little time passes and I was drawing in my notebook, the teacher was speaking but I wasn't listening

"Midoriya, you wanted to become a hero too, correct?" The teacher spoke, that broke me out of my little trance I had going on my own world.

The whole class bursts out with laughter and yelling, especially the certain boy behind me.

Katsuki Bakugo.

Literally the loudest person I've ever heard in my.wntire life.

He got up on his table, pointed at himself and started going on about how he was the best, how he had the best quirk, how he was gonna surpass all might.

I turned around and looked at him.

Everyone else in class activated their quirk to show it off.