[2] privacy or alone

During lunch, I was sitting on my personal table

During lunch, I was sitting on my personal table. My parents asked the school to made 'the personal space' for me during lunch because I need to study at the same time. I feel isolated. This is why I don't have 'best friend' like others. I really want to feel sleepover at each other house, having the slumber party or maybe joining the teen party they having every year for the class. But not me, the thing I always attended is like adult-mature event with my parents, wearing formal dress and laughing over something lame.

Then someone joined my table, as I looked up, it's not other than Park Serim. "Hi, y/n." I smile back to him. "You're study, again?" He furrowed as I nodded.

"Serim." His friends called from other table as he waved back. "Sorry, I need to go. Anyway, good luck." He patted my head as I looked down in shy. "Thank you."

When my eyes abruptly averted to the person in front of my table, he was laughing at me. I glared and bring my knuckle up, acting to punch him. But nothing affected him as he still laughing his ass off. While being grumpy, I continued doing the study.

The next class is, Mr Minhyuk art class. We're in the art room, circling the teacher as we doing the drawing. This is my favourite class because I love doing art and drawing. Through it, we can express our feeling more. Every time I drawing, I feel free in my own world. My body relax and thrown the tense in this class. But my parents don't support me in this carrier. They called it wasted and want me to be the better person- like them.

Mr Minhyuk passed by me and saw my drawing on the aisle. "It's beautiful y/n. I love it. That's why you're my favourite student." He whispered on the last sentences as I chuckled.

"Thank you sir." "You sure you don't want to join the competition i show you that day?" He asked again. I sighed and stared down at my hands. "I'm sorry sir, but the exam is just around the corner. I got no time to join the competition. Anyway, if I want to join it, my parents wouldn't let me." I shrugged as his face seem apologetic.

"Should I talk to them?" He suggested. "It's okay sir. I know how they will react and say." I smiles as he nodded understand. "It's okay. But if they or you changed mind, it still open. The competition is still a long way to go." I nodded, thanked.

After school, I waited for my driver to pick me up as someone bumped my back. "Ow." I looked back to saw Allen. "Yah, can't you see where you're going?" He exclaimed as I scoffed. "Yah, you're the one who was walking to the front and hit my back. Are you stupid? Have you saw someone walking backwards normally?" I fight back as he hissed. "You- who's stupid? Say the one who got number two in school." He said smirking.

Before I could punch the guy, Serim came. "Allen, y/n." I huffed and put my hands down. "Allen, I saw your car is waiting there." Serim reminded as a car honk behind me. "I guess your car is here too, y/n." He exclaimed again as I huffed at Allen and walked off. Allen did the same while Serim breathe out.

♡♡♡

I got home and greeted by my parents. Sike, they're barely home. Gone in the early morning and home at the late night. This morning, my mom sent me to school because she need to stop by somewhere, as she said. Trust me, i also shocked when i saw her still at home this morning.

"Welcome home miss." My maid greeted me with a bow as soon as i stepped inside. "Thank you. But remember what i told you before? Don't need to bow ninety to me, just- a nodded is fine. Anyway, mom and dad is not home." I reminded, slightly uncomfortable with their treatment to me. "I'm sorry miss." "It's okay. You all can get back to your work." I smiled.

"Miss, would you like to have a bath first?" One of my maid asked softly. "No thanks. I want to eat first." She nodded and left to kitchen. I plopped on the couch in the living room.

"I'm home. With Hyeongjun." Seongmin shouted as i turned to the door. "Hi Junnie, long time no see." Hyeongjun ran to me. "Ah y/n noona. I miss you." He stomped his feet excitedly.

"Hahaha stop the act. I know you hate calling me noona." I flicked his temple. "You right. I can't believe i said that words." He disgusted as i chuckled. "Ah, how your vacation after a month at California." "Uhm like always, nothing fun." He pouted. "Yah, let's go." Seongmin called.

"Bye noona." I laughed again at his words. As i was watching tv, my maid called me. I ate dinner early because at night i need to study. My phone suddenly vibrate as a notification shown on the screen.

My eyes widened. It's been a long time since my mom text me. I reminiscing my whole day today, am i forgotten something that i shouldn't? Is she have something to scold me about? I was panicking and opened the messages.

Mother: Tonight you're going to the store my assistant brought you last time to try some clothes that she's ready for you. My assistant will help you there.

Me: You mean Lila? Another dinner event?

Mother: Who else my assistant? Just go already. Stop complaining.

I sighed and turned off my phone. Great, another formal dinner event. I continued my dinner until someone interrupted me. "I'm sorry miss for disturbing your dinner but Madam ask me to get you to the store now." My driver, Mr. Yoon remind. "Ouh okay. Thank you." I smiled and quickly finished my dinner. If my parents saw me this time, they would scold me and nag.

♡♡♡

I was walking around the store as i look at the all clothes like dresses and suits in there. It's so beautiful and mesmerized. No wonder mom loves this store, it's so high standard and classy. Even the details like beads and sewing were neat, like there's no deficiency on the clothes.

 Even the details like beads and sewing were neat, like there's no deficiency on the clothes

[pic is not mine] >>>

"Miss, the dresses are ready." Lila, my mother's assistant snapped me out from the thought. I turned around to see three dresses that on the mannequins. My eyes sparkling, staring the dresses in front of me. "Your works was masterpiece Aunt Julia." I compliment the tailor as she smiles and bowed a little. "Thank you."