Prolougue

Ray Grace

A boy who is cold and an emo, That's what everyone thinks, but in reality he just doesn't easily show his feelings or just don't know how to

A boy who is cold and an emo, That's what everyone thinks, but in reality he just doesn't easily show his feelings or just don't know how to. He is one of those people who easily falls in love at first sight(and to the wrong people too). Most of-no ALL of the people he falls in love with either are in a healthy,good and probably not going to break up anytime soon relationships or just straight up friend zoned him for like a thousand times,is oblivious and never going to love him in their in entire life(just take Adrien Agreste for an example) people.

(A/N : now i feel bad for making him like that😭)

So as you can guess he definitely have a habit of catching the hanahaki disease often. He usually wait for about 2 and a half week after he caught the disease to make sure his crush doesn't like him back and only after then he have surgery to remove the flower that is growing in his lungs. That habit of him started at the age of 15 now he is 18 years old and after 3 years of constantly experiencing the disease he now became used to it, he always carries painkillers with him everywhere because you'll never know when he's going to be in love for the millionth time. If you are wondering "if he is used to the pain then why is he carrying painkillers?" Well to answer your question, the disease have a thing for appearing when you least expect it so he would just randomly cough up blood, it happens suddenly so his lungs hurts thats why he need to take painkillers on the first day of the disease reappear. Now Ray is moving to a new city permanently without moving anymore,which he is very happy about,so what will await at his new life? Who will he fall in love with?

(A/N : if you don't know what Hanahaki disease is here is the explanation,
Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear.)

words : 413

Sorry if it's short😔