𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄! 🤍

Welcome to 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 : 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓!

This is a contest for everyone with exciting prizes for all those who enter, whether they are ranked in the top three, or not!

This graphics contest will have six sections in which to make graphics for. They are the following:

❤️ || Founders Era
🧡 || Tom Riddle Era
💛 || Marauders Era
💚 || Curse-breaker Era
💙 || Golden Trio Era
💜 || Next Generation Era

❤️ || The Founders Era was the time of Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin and Rowena Ravenclaw.

🧡 || The Tom Riddle Era was the time of Tom Riddle himself, Rubeus Hagrid, Minerva McGonagall, Myrtle Warren and the first set of Death Eaters.

💛 || The Marauders Era was the time of the four Marauders, Lily Evans, Severus Snape, and any other parents of the Golden Trio Era.

💚 || The Curse-breaker Era is the Era which is shown in the game 'Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery'. Characters include Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley and Nymphadora Tonks.

💙 || The Golden Trio Era is the generation displayed in the Harry Potter book series, including the Golden Trio, Neville, Luna, Ginny, Draco and more.

💜 || The Next Generation Era is for the children of the Golden Trio Era, including James Potter II, Albus Potter, Lily Potter II, Rose and Hugo Weasley, and Teddy Lupin.

Want to know the Era of any characters we missed? Ask here —>

Any other questions? Ask here —>