X

He watched as Idris silently slipped behind the guard, taking care of him. His eyes darkened when he saw the useless man that she desired to keep by her side, slip towards her. His hand clenched tightly, and furious anger shimmered in his blackened heart. The two talked, not noticing their presences. He watched them quickly free the woman. A sinister grin cracked his face as he watched Idris change clothes with her. He didn't blink for fear that he would miss even a moment of the show.

His mood suddenly changed when Idris climbed inside the palanquin, and the useless man started leading them to the villa. "Tsk...I won't let you succeed..."he crooned, his voice lilting. "You'll never manage to get it, Idris. When you'll realize, you'll fall into my arms. Just as it is meant to be," the man croaked, standing up.

He snapped his fingers, turning into a shadow, only his eyes vaguely glimmering. He slithered on the ground, grazing the sand as he sped to the villa. He  quickly climbed the walls of the mansion, standing on the roof of the villa. He gazed longingly at the palanquin. "I'm making this harder for you, my dear. If you get the lamp, you'll never come back to me. And that is not how it's supposed to go." He was silent for a minute.

"You belong to me after all," he whispered, blowing a kiss to her, before he disappeared inside the villa.