Three <33

" your my slut okay? "

First person: <3

@nessabarrett:

❤️ 💬 🔗 liked by August, Ana and 10mill others

Cap: me and Ana!!! 🤯❤️

@anaballey: yess 💕😫
( liked by creator )
^ Nessa: the 😫 is what ur gonna be doing tonight 😏
Addison : wtf- y'all are fine asf ~_~
Addison: wow marry me!! .. 💕😫
( liked by creator )
Ness: mhm :)

View to see more ^

First person : ^

It's was 7:20, ness was still playing on her computer with her gay girl friends,
She wasn't paying any attention to Ana,
Ana sneaked under her desk while she was playing but Ana miss understood what she was doing, she was in a MEETING, Ana Went muted when I heard adults were speaking to ness. she found out Ana was under the desk. She puts her head under the desk and said to be quiet. Ana didn't listen and took Nessa panties off, " babe! I'm in a meeting!!! " she said. I said: so? Ana grabs a dildo and ness was on muted and had her camera off so they couldn't see her or hear her moan, she took off her panties and put a didlo on her wet ass vigina fast but not hard, ness moaned when she was supposed to talk " f-fuck! oh sorry I forgot I wasn't on mute!!! It's was a accident " she muted her self and camera went off and she said " sorry guys but I have to go somewhere we can do this anytime like in a couple of weeks or months but I'll schedule and email y'all but I gotta go bye! " left and told me why I did her work and why Ana couldn't wait till She was done. " baby, I couldn't wait because your always in games or doing work! And I had to do your work for you! So you don't have to do it!!! " ' well your a bad girl today love? Don't you think?? ' " n-no " ' lies '

** smut gonna happens ;) **

Nessa POV:
i took off ana under clothes, and puts 3 fingers in and out while kissing her precious body. I tease her by not licking her clit because that's her soft spot;). Ana says: don't tease love. So I didn't tease her. I licked her clit faster and deeper. " UGH THATS THE SPOT!! "
I did it faster and deeper! " YES BABY YESSS!! FASTER AND FUCK ME HARD! " I did it faster and harder as I can. " YESSS, THATS THE SPOT KEEP GOING!!! DONT STOP BABY!! " I stop and put a didlo in her wet spot and did it faster and harder so she can't walk or even talk when we are done. " YESS BABY. YESS FASTERRR NESSA AHH!"
I went on top of her while still having the didlo inside of her wet vigina, I put in her wet spot so she still moans, while
Doing that I took off my clothes. With my thumb I made a circle tracing her v-
Spot, Ana is a moaning mess. I kissed her right while touching her left boob. Leaving her having Hickeys on her boobs. I bounced up and down on her making me moan while touching myself. God I love this girl! She makes me feel loved and she isn't only here for hard core sex 💍❤️, but We stop because I didn't want to get Ana pregnant. We showered and we slept in our comfy clothes. :)..

The end of chapter 2!!!