Back To School

Jordan POV

When I woke up for school this morning. I couldn't wait. It was Jada frist day. I call her Jada. Even tho she like Jay-Lee. I couldn't wait to see the guys Sam and EJ. Who is my boyfriend. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is Keisha. If she's all over EJ like the dance. I might have to slam her to the ground. Me and Jada walked to school. We talked and I told her who she would want to talk to and who not to. When we arrived Sam was waiting on the bench as normal. I went to her and she hugged me. I hugged her back.

Jordan: Sam this is my sister Jada-Lee. Jada this is my best friend Sam.

Sam: nice to meet you. Jordan told me about you last night in the phone.

Jada-Lee: yeah she told me about you too.

They talked for a while as many people said hi to me and stuff.

Jada-Lee: someone popular.

Jordan: well I'm the QB..

Jada-Lee: Forreal?

Jordan: yeah...

Jada-Lee: awesome!

We walked into the school to the office to get Jada-Lee's schedule and locker. We went to her locker then Sam's then finally mines. When I got there I see the guys walking into school. EJ smiled when he saw me and walked to me. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

EJ: hey baby.

Jordan: hi. Guys this is my sister Jada-Lee.

Jacob stared at her. Jada didn't notice but I did, he studied her I guess. Ray waved his hand in front of him and he snapped out of it. I laughed as Sam hugged Ray. The bell rung and people started moving. EJ kissed me having me leaned up against the lockers.

Trey: get a room.

We all laughed and walked to homeroom.

~Lunch~

After getting my lunch I went to the norm table with Jada. I realized Sam wasn't there like normal. I sat down when I saw the boys coming over to our table. EJ sat next to me and kissed my cheek. Ray looked worried and Jacob sat next to Jada. Idk were Trey was.

Jordan: where's Trey?

Ray: with a girl named Maddie. That girl he went to the dance with.

Jordan; oh ok. She was nice..

Ray: have you seen Sam?

Jordan: no. I was hoping you did. I haven't seen her since 2nd period. Which is weird.

EJ: did you see Keisha's post?

Jordan: like I would check that hoe post.

EJ pulled out his phone and showed me his phone.

Keisha.is.bae: you take my man? I beat your friend.

Jada-Lee POV

This school is ok so far. I've made some friends: Sam, EJ, Jacob, Trey and Ray. Jacob talks to me a lot. He's really cool we're talking now. He's really cute too. But he would never go for someone like me. So I shouldn't even try. But it seems like I should try. He seems to be really interested in me. He's been flirting with me to. I might be a tomboy but Ik what flirting is. We were flirting now when someone stopped me when I saw Jordan get up angrily towards this girl with weave. Jordan pulled her out her seat and was about to hit her when EJ stopped her.

Jordan POV

After getting pulled away form Keisha by EJ I tried to calm down.

Jordan: wtf you do that for?

EJ: she's not worth it and I don't want you to get suspended.

Jordan: ugh! I got to go.

I ran down the hall searching for Sam. I ran to the stairs shearing someone crying. I ran up them seeing Sam sitting there crying her eyes out. I sat next to her and hugged her.

Jordan: what happened?

She removed her hands. I saw a couple of scars and a busted lip. I wiped her tears and she sniffed.

Jordan: was it Keisha?

Sam: how you know?

Jordan: she's been bullying you since I got here. And before that. I'm not stupid.

Does she always make Sam cry? I couldn't imagine being in her shoes. Unless being treated wrong by your mother counts.

Jordan: we can't keep letting her get away with stuff like this.

Sam: no. Don't do anything to her. Please.

Jordan: ughh. Fine.

Sam: my mom is coming to pick me up. I'll see you tomorrow.

She hugged me and walked off. I went back to lunch. When I walked in Ray and EJ looked worried, Jacob looked like he was having a great time and Trey was no were to be found. I sat down.

Ray: where's Sam? Is she alright!?

Jordan: she's fine. She just went home... Wasn't feeling well...

I wondered if Sam ever self harmed herself. The guys talked and I played withy food. Jacob was flirting with Jada. I think he got a think for my sister.

EJ: Jay what's wrong?

Jordan: Jay? Who's Jay?

EJ: you. J for Jordan so Jay.

Jordan: no Jay is you. Ejay.

EJ: Ew no. Don't say my name like that.

He made a face and the bell rung.

Ray: aren't you worried about your mother?

The whole table got quick. I looked at him,

Jordan: what you mean?

Ray: I mean she's worried about you. And she knows Your'll still coming to school. She might show up here.

I never really thought about that actually. After lunch I couldn't seem to to focus back on school. When the last bell rang i leaves with Jada.

Jordan: so how was your first day??

Jada-Lee: good! I like the school so far. And your friends are fun.

Jordan: so what's going on with Jacob?

Jada-Lee: I don't know.. I mean we flirted all day.

Jordan: I noticed.

Dad: noticed what?

Jada-Lee: nothing!
___________________________

I feel like this chapter sucks.. But.. Who else hates Keisha? Jacob and Jada-Lee.. Cute?? Or Nah?? When Ray going to pop the question to Sam??? When we going to meet Trey's mystery girl Maddie?? Do you think Jordan's Mom will come to Jordan's school? What you think going to happen next?? Comment! Vote! Love Yall Stay Mindless!!