RULES, EXAMPLES & REQUEST FORM

oo1. GIVE CREDIT !  credit could be given in the description, underneath the gifs, or in the chapter it's being used.  If you do not give credit or if you steal my gifs you will immediately be blacklist.

oo2. REQUEST !  You can request to a minimum of 3 gifs per batch. VIPS are allowed to request about to 5 gifs per batch. 

oo3. DELIVERIES ! Most of the gifs will be on my gifphy account @/olnyhhyunjin. I will add the link in the delivery chapter. Also, if there is any concern or if you want me to redo them you can always pm me or message me.

oo4. BE SPECIFIC !  Please be specific while requesting a gif. If there's a face claim from a specific scene like an episode or a movie, lmk. Also, if you have a specific font or psd send me the link through my messages which is in my account and i'll make sure to have them. If you have a specific way of how you want the title of your gifs to be (if you request a sign-off gif) lmk. Just be more specific and please, please be organized.

oo5. PAYMENT ! a follow is all I am asking for. if you can please share this shop with your fellow friends.

oo6. PASSWORD ! this is used so that I know that you have read this chapter. the password will be any ENHYPEN songs.