Chapter one-"hes a danger to us all."

As my eyes flickered open, I realised I was laying on the cold floor across from my foster parents who had just woken up

I picked my head up and sat against the wall behind me.

"Good morning Hope." I heard from behind me as I see my foster dad, Daniel helping my foster mother, Emma up onto her feet.

I smiled at both of them and then yawned. "Morning."

Swiftly after I heard Maddy walking down the stairs and I got up onto my feet as she opened the door.

"Hey Mads." I said to her and then slid through the door.

I had Atleast twenty mingles to get ready for school and it was going to be hard as I was very tired after last night. On the hand some full moons would leave you feeling energised for the day ahead, others completely drained.

"I can't believe you guys," I heard Maddy lecture her parents. "Breaking out and raiding the bins."

I decided not to get involved and walked up the stairs to my room. Maddy didn't understand the pull of the moon because she hadn't transformed yet. And last night was on the most powerful ones I had ever experienced. Although I was happy that Maddy found me before I had a chance to go through those bins.

Quickly, I glanced at the click and saw I had ten minutes left to get ready. I then changed into my uniform, clipped in my blue hair extensions, fixed my makeup and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed my denim jacket and slipped on my slightly heeled boots, before making my way down the stairs to find Mandy and her parents still in discussion.

"Leave it out Mads," I told her as I opened the door. "We're going to be late."

As we both made our way to the front of the school. Maddy turned to me and said. "I think those blue hair extensions suit you slot better than the pink ones."

"You're giving me fashion advice? Wow, you could be the fourth K." I laughed and she gave me a playful nudge before continuing to walk.

"What happen to your shoes?" I heard a voice say from behind me. We both turned to see Tom looking down at Maddys shoes, joining us as we walked.

I glanced down at Maddy's shoes and saw a ugly pair of green rain boots. Then remembered hey loosing one shoe trying to get us all in the den last night.

Maddy smirked at Tom. "A werewolf ate them, Didn't you see the full moon last night?"

I laughed, not willing to comment anymore on the subject.

"Don't you both start." Tom insisted. "I've already had all this from-Oh! Shannon."

"Hope! Maddy!"

We both turned around to see Shannon running up to us.

"Did you two hear it last night on the moors?" She asked us. "Howling. And here, look what I found on dreamers lane this morning."