chapter ten

Bryson and I went upstairs.

After tour

We arrived home! Finally! The past few weeks Kayla and Jack have been fucking constantly. Bryson and I went inside and unpacked. Later that night I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown Number: Thanks for making Jack break up with me, hoe.

I gasped and deleted the text. I put on pajamas and went to bed.

The next day

I got up and tonight Jack was having a party so we had to go according to Bryson.

We arrived at Jack's house. I immediately saw Dana, Kayla, Druski, Monica and Bryson was with me. I walked up to them, confidently. I walked past Jack and grabbed a drink. I chugged it and went upstairs to Jack's bedroom. A few minutes later..

"Digging through my stuff, Jayde?" Jack asked standing at the doorway. I turned around holding my stuff.

"No, I'm taking my stuff back" I said smiling and walking past him. Before I could get all the way past he grabbed my wrist.

"Is there a problem, Jackman?" I asked, sucking my teeth. He put on hand on the side of my face and the other on my waist. He kissed me and I kissed back, putting my hands on his neck.

I went down making a few hickies on his neck. He pinned my against the wall as I put my legs around his waist. He held onto me while I had both of my hands on his face/jaw. He didn't stop kissing me while he laid my down on the bed. I pulled him down more with my legs wrapped around him. He put both hands on each side of the bed. We broke the kiss to get air. He started taking off my clothes, then I took his clothes off. We started kissing again and he kissed me all the way down to my thighs. He made some hickies on my neck.

Time skip to about 45 minutes later..

Everyone has mainly left the house besides a few of our friends. I held onto the back of Jack's neck playing with his hair a little while I was pushed up against the headboard. I stopped kissing him because our phones started blowing up. I checked it and had a bunch of texts from the group chat.

Motherfuckers <3

Druski: Jesus Jack, what are you guys doing up there?

Dana: Fr, all we can hear is you two.. especially Jack.

Bryson: I guess I'm going home alone.

Urban: Am I missing something?! Didn't Jack just have a girlfriend named Kayla.

Kayla: They broke up like yesterday or today.

Urban: What is happening between Jack and Jayde?

Monica: They don't know how to shut the fuck up. Jack was having a party and as soon as we all get there, they both disappear and both haven't shown up for like an hour now.

Me: It hasn't even been that long, calm down you guys..

Druski: Finally the noise stopped.

Jack: Shut the fuck up..

We both got up and got in the shower. After our shower I put the sheets in the laundry basket. I put on clean clothes that were Jack's and he did too. We went downstairs to find everyone in the kitchen with the house cleaned up already. I started playing some music on my speaker as the boys played video games. The girls were on their phones. This song came on.

I got up and started singing. I walked over to Jack and he had the controller in his hand. He looked up at me and bit his lip. I smiled and set my phone down. I started belly dancing and other dancing. After the song turned off I waited to see what came on next. I sat down and went back on my phone. I posted some pictures on Instagram.

@jaydediaz

jaydediaz this party shit got me tired

jaydediaz this party shit got me tired.. @jackharlow + @urbanwyatt
Liked by jackharlow, druski, brysontiller, urbanwyatt and 900,727 more

Everyone left and I went home with Bryson.

The next day..