Chapter 3: Where is this going again?

Today was a very gloomy day for the group. Everyone was just on their computers. Half of them were playing Minecraft and another half was doing the actual work. Well to be honest, it's a norm for all of them.

"AJ get that zombie!" Eyad shouted

"I'm trying but he's on my ass right now!!" Andrew said suspiciously

"Pause-"

After that line popped up once again, Julia kicked Nikhil's shin.

"Ow, bro what the heck."

As pissed as she was, she called him stupid.

On the other hand Beauvoir let out some chuckles and Nikhil blushed in embarrassment and kicked his shins instead.

"Okay can y'all at least do some work?" Julia said in a super pissed and annoyed voice to the point where she would commit mass murder.

After that Jayvimar claims "No can do miss Julia. I'm busy with my minecraft world."

"You suck Hoviar."

He lets out a small laugh and kept his Minecraft grind consistent. After a bit, Nikhil claimed that he was going to help out and complete some work. It really motivated Beauvoir to help too.

"So about the Isometrics-"

Julia cuts him off.

"Oh you're finally helping? Surprising..." she rolls her eyes

Nikhil, not knowing what he's saying claims

"We could use some extra hands.." he blushes

"See, Nikhil understands what I'm saying." Beauvoir says boastingly

"Yeah, yeah whatever love birds."

(This will be the first time Julia ever let out a smirk for their ship)

Both Julia and Jayvimar let out small smirks and signals about what's going on between them two. Then the J duo dragged both Eyad and Andrew to run some "errands" as an excuse for them to work alone together.