Honkai Impact: Souls Trapped

Thanks to my boi Bobsong11 for the VERY accurate meme.

This Idea went through 3 revisions before I said "Fuck it!", so let's go!

"You promised. You promised we'd be together forever... and now I'm here, alone, in a completely new era... I promise I'll bring you back, Kallen Kaslana..."

"The right way."

Summary

I feel like this one is really interesting, so let's get to it!

Night (Wow, pinch me if you've never heard that name before) Kaslana, is the two years younger cousin of Kallen Kaslana and the nephew of Devana Kaslana. Kallen and Night were raised as best friends, their parents having a great relationship. When they met young Otto they let him join in on their playing an training even though he was frail and couldn't keep up.

The two Kaslana's were considered the best soldiers in their family, taking the Captain Valkyrja test together when Kallen was 16 and Night was 14, becoming the famed "Knight Duo". They developed feelings for each other as children, and they carried over onto adulthood, but neither could ever find the time nor the courage to confess to each other.

Well until...

Otto released multiple absurdly strong emperor-level Honkai beast, gravely injuring Kallen. After Night finished the things off he rushed to her side, desperately trying to help her cling to life, but it was no use, she was losing too much blood. After a brief exchange and an emotional goodbye Night was entrusted with the Honkai Crystal Box that held the powers of a Herrscher inside of it. But, before he could even move from Kallen's body, a hole in reality was ripped open by the Honkai, and he was forcefully dragged into an eternal slumber until someone opened the rift again.

Bio

Name: Night Kaslana

Race: Honkai Adaptable Human

Age: 21

Organization: Schicksal

Looks:

Organization: SchicksalLooks:

Height: 5'5 ,or 167.2cm

Weight: 130 lbs, or 58 kgs

Personality: Night is someone who will fight tooth and nail to protect others, a trait he says he got from watching Kallen. He is fidgety, often grabbing onto someone's hand to play with it if he's bored or has to stick to one place for a long time. He's an avid reader, loving the adventure and sci-fi genre more than anything. Night also inherited the Kaslana stubbornness, meaning if believes he needs to do it, he'll do it. Due to coming from the 15th century he tends to have a more child-like wonder when learning and experiencing new things.

Stigmata:

Knight's Last Pledge:

Weapon(s):

Judgement of Shamash:

Manufactured from the core of the 7th Herrscher

Manufactured from the core of the 7th Herrscher. Each pistol has half of the the core stored inside of it. Although the two halves have lost most of their power as time has passed and what is left isn't even a shadow of the 7th Herrscher's power. But, it's true power still seems to be hidden...

Oath of Judah:

When Night reawakened he sensed the legendary weapon, and on reaction, called it to himself

When Night reawakened he sensed the legendary weapon, and on reaction, called it to himself. It flung itself from Theresa's back and placed itself right next to Night. When it happened Theresa, Himeko, and the rest of Himeko's squad got an strange feeling that told them: "This weapon is with it's true master..."

Gear:

Honkai Resistant Clothes: Night is from a generation where the "battlesuits" were just clothes infused with Honkai resistant lining, so that's all he has to work with at the start of the story.

Pairings:

Night x Kallen

Night x ???

Extra Details:

Night has a love for sweets and desserts that Is almost unquenchable.

Night and HOMU have a weird kinda... Rivalry? Beef? And only Theresa knows the reason why.

Even though he was an incredibly gifted and skilled Valkyrja in his era, he still elected to stay and attend St. Freya for reason Otto can't seem to figure out.

Night cluelessness About the modern world is seen as endearing by most and cute by certain people.

Since Night is so lost and clueless about the modern world he needs someone to be with him at all times if he wants to go out and do anything.

Night's favorite modern books are The Martian, and Fahrenheit 451.

Night is an excellent baker, but he can't cook to save his life.

That all I got today folks! This one might be the next story I start, I honestly don't know.

Ciao!!