4

Shuichi's POV

The timer went off and the curtains opened.

The piranhas were released into the water, along with Ryoma—

Wait, Ryoma?!?

His body looked dead, and he was handcuffed too...

But I couldn't get a proper look due to the deadly fish gobbling him up, leaving the tank a bloody red.

K1-B0's POV

And just like that I was used as a
battering ram to break the tank.

Honestly, the robophobia here!!

After I was rudely used as a battering ram, I saw Kaito and Shuichi investigating so I decided to join them.

I admired Shuichi from afar as he was  investigating. He always complains he's not worthy of his ultimate, but I disagree! He's amazing!

"Kii-"

"Kiibo-"

"Kiiboooo!!"

"AHH," I screamed, very startled.

"Was something on my face? Is that why you were staring at me...?" Shuichi questioned.

"Uhm... n-nothing!!" I turned my face to the side and blushed.

"Kiibo, are you alright? You're acting strange. Do you have a fever? Do robots even get fevers?" The detective was now inches away from my face bombarding me with questions.

With this being too much too handle, I ran out of the gym and to my dorm.

                             ***

3rd Person POV

After being caught in 4k, Kirumi ran for her life.

But the ultimate maid failed and was eventually executed by monokuma.

**time skip**

Kaito, Shuichi and Maki were doing pushups after the night time announcement.

Well not Kaito. The dumbass was staring at the stars.

Shuichi was lost in thought, pondering why Kiibo was acting weird. So he decided to ask his friends.

"He probably likes you sidekick" Kaito said, patting Shuichi on the back.

"Of course an idiot like you would say that. He doesn't like Shuichi like that, he's a fucking robot. It's probably a malfunction, so he ran to Miu or something."

"I think I'll agree with Maki here. Her reasoning sounds the most reasonable. Sorry Kaito.." Shuichi stated.